Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

I Am Legend....

Great movie.....just got back. I'd see it again, much better than I thought it would be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
ending was all that was lacking I thought. But a great movie. Wish there would have been a better ending though.

post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

yea, I was bummed about the ending.....and the dog thing too

post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 08:37 PM

I lot of people didn't understand the last part or rather what triggered his brain to remember his daughter's comment.

post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 07:54 AM
Mummy Man

what I don't get is if there was room for them all in that safe, but he had to blow them up. What is wrong with sitting in there w/ the door opening then in the last min when they get in, throw the grenade out and close the damn door LOL But I guess it's a movie

post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

For real.... and if he had that much time to live in the home (3 ys) why didn't he build up the basement more than he did with steel doors etc....? Also, I would have stocked some serious firepower down there for a potential "last stand." .50 cal (mounted), grenades, other misc machine guns..

Ah well, it is a movie, and a grenade doesn't cause a huge fireball like that either Probably would have took out 10 of them near him, but others would have survived the blast for sure.

post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Mummy Man

yah, but most all movies are like that if you know much about the topic. Movies would be boring if they were too realistic I guess...

Was a very good movie though...

post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 10:47 AM

Good Movie, damn near cried when the Dog Died

SportBike Powder Coating

post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Mummy Man

I saw it with my wife and my parents. My Mom cried like crazy when the dog died.

post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 04:35 PM

I think what really ruined the movie for me was the CG. If they would have had actual human beings dressed up as these vampire-like-zombies then it would have given a more realistic feel to it.

I'm all for CG but only if it's done right. Some directors/producers go overboard with that crap.

post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 04:48 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
what I don't get is if there was room for them all in that safe, but he had to blow them up. What is wrong with sitting in there w/ the door opening then in the last min when they get in, throw the grenade out and close the damn door LOL But I guess it's a movie
C'mon, he has to die, if he is not dead, then we cannot call him a "Legend"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
Ah well, it is a movie, and a grenade doesn't cause a huge fireball like that either Probably would have took out 10 of them near him, but others would have survived the blast for sure.
Ahmm... you forgot that basement is full of chemical and biological stuff that can cause a huge fireball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I think what really ruined the movie for me was the CG. If they would have had actual human beings dressed up as these vampire-like-zombies then it would have given a more realistic feel to it.

I'm all for CG but only if it's done right. Some directors/producers go overboard with that crap.
Are you sure they were all CG? Some of the scenes, they did look like real people in costumes.

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
Are you sure they were all CG? Some of the scenes, they did look like real people in costumes.
Oh, you're talking about the mannequinns? Oh, good eye.

post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 04:58 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Oh, you're talking about the mannequinns? Oh, good eye.
It's mannequins with one "n"...

¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
It's mannequins with one "n"...

I'm gonna like it here.

post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 PM
we meat again

Quote:

I'm gonna like it here.
It's about time you start posting, memberregisteredinmarch2006...

post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
It's about time you start posting, memberregisteredinmarch2006...

memberregisteredinfebruary2006
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 07:39 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
memberregisteredinfebruary2006
I think your *nix box has a bug for date...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg march2006.jpg (44.1 KB, 2 views)

post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 08:22 PM

LOL

Sorry, been busy administering www.600rr.net

post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 08:25 PM
we meat again

Quote:
LOL

Damn... I hope you're not offended by my sig...

post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 09:08 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
LOL

So your the one that banned three of my e-mails then, and I have never been to your site before I tried to sign up... When I did it said my e-mail address was banned... then I tried another, banned too... then another ... banned as well...

but I managed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode