Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

omg im sick to my stomach

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...d=17102&z=3&p=

up until this year my 4 year old daughter went to this exact shool, it says kids were close enough to get blood splattered on them. If my daughter had been in that classroom I would probally be in jail to get to this guy to shoot him for messing up my little girl.

i feel so bad for the kids and their parents not to mention the family of the woman shot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
That horrible, glad to hear Bella was no where near this school.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 08:15 PM

Damn!
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Yeah it takes a pretty fucked up induvidual to do something like that; but to do it at a daycare with kids around, especially your own kid...damn. That dude deserves the death penalty. We actually had dinner plans tonight with some people from work (pd) including the 2nd officer who arrived on scene. Needless to say she didnt make it to dinner. We talked to her and she said she wouldnt be getting out of there any time soon; plus the fact that she was the one who drug the mother's body away from the shooter. She was pretty shaken up about it.
Coming back from dinner around 10pm we could see they still have that whole block roped off and working the scene. I guess its a pretty open and shut case but I hope they get enough evidence to really stick it to that guy. Watch the bastard try to claim insanity We'll see what happens. At least none of the kids were hurt. Since it happened in one of the 2-year old classrooms, I hope for their sake they're too young to remember it later in life.

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Resident Redneck

^ Still unbelievable that he would do something like this in front of kids.

Guy needs a visit with old sparky no doubt there

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Ask the Chief

FUCK dolphins. this is the shit that puts me into an absolute rage. i hope that fucker gets every ass pounding in prison that he deserves. my heart goes out to every child in that room that had to witness that....because of one selfish act, these poor innocent kids will be damaged for life, not to mention the poor kid that got to watch her mom die.

if ever there is someone that should be at the other end of a GAU-17, he's it.

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Let the prick rot in jail..!!!

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 07:27 AM
HillBilly

Send a message via AIM to KWComp Send a message via Yahoo to KWComp
I feel horrible for those kids.......my god, I cant imagine the sleepless nights at their houses for the upcoming days/weeks/months.

On the lighter side though, I am very happy that your daughter was not their bro!! I hope the crazy bastard that did it gets reamed with a sewer pipe in prison.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
The fucker's on suicide watch now....I say give him a rusty butter knife and let him go to town...

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 02:48 PM

How about a dull teaspoon?
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

after a day of thinking about this i just keep getting angrier

when i picked up bella from school yesterday i left the house at 4:15 this happened at 4:45 which means I would have either just missed it or been right there when it went down. There are only 4 classrooms in the building and they mix kids of diff ages sometimes who knows. There is a code to get in the front door so either this guy knew the code or he followed someone in.

Just goes to show you think by spending money to send your kid to someplace you feel is safe and it does not matter this stuff can happen anywhere, sure makes me a paranoid dad/

well thank god bella wasnt there and we were not at all invovled, I hope the guy is getting his ass reamed by a concrete pipe right now

:

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 07:05 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
What he needed to do was kill himself and just leave a nasty letter.. that would have been the better thing to do... fuckin douche bag

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Trust me, I'm a Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin
WTF is wrong with some people? This guy needs to die in an expeditious manner, just like that fooker that threw the 2 year old off the over pass in Hawaii. I have absolutely no compassion or mercy to spare on those who knowingly harm children.

USMC: We put the "laughter" back in Slaughter.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Resident Redneck

I'm just glad to hear Bella was no where near this incident.

We just looked at those pics and had a laugh where Erik is holding Bella's hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut View Post
after a day of thinking about this i just keep getting angrier

when i picked up bella from school yesterday i left the house at 4:15 this happened at 4:45 which means I would have either just missed it or been right there when it went down. There are only 4 classrooms in the building and they mix kids of diff ages sometimes who knows. There is a code to get in the front door so either this guy knew the code or he followed someone in.

Just goes to show you think by spending money to send your kid to someplace you feel is safe and it does not matter this stuff can happen anywhere, sure makes me a paranoid dad/

well thank god bella wasnt there and we were not at all invovled, I hope the guy is getting his ass reamed by a concrete pipe right now

:

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 01:26 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Yeah it takes a pretty fucked up induvidual to do something like that; but to do it at a daycare with kids around, especially your own kid...damn. That dude deserves the death penalty. We actually had dinner plans tonight with some people from work (pd) including the 2nd officer who arrived on scene. Needless to say she didnt make it to dinner. We talked to her and she said she wouldnt be getting out of there any time soon; plus the fact that she was the one who drug the mother's body away from the shooter. She was pretty shaken up about it.
Coming back from dinner around 10pm we could see they still have that whole block roped off and working the scene. I guess its a pretty open and shut case but I hope they get enough evidence to really stick it to that guy. Watch the bastard try to claim insanity We'll see what happens. At least none of the kids were hurt. Since it happened in one of the 2-year old classrooms, I hope for their sake they're too young to remember it later in life.
What a day to have to deal with that first hand....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Jray02r1

wow...i dont even know wat to say, i agree with everyone tho...that fcker should rot in agony...I know i woulda been in prision for a very long time had my little ones been involved or anything remotely related to this event happened to them

World Famous Postwhore...R1F...YamahaF
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:18 PM

that's awful
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 03:20 AM

People say it's not the guns which cause incidents like this ... but this seems to happen far more often in the States where guns are "a right" than elsewhere.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 08:32 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
there is Def some weird shit going on nowdays.....

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 05:06 AM

i dont know what the world is coming to

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode