Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
What the Fawk!!!

So I am coming home from the bar on a major highway. I get about 2 miles and some dumb fucking drunk retard is going down the wrong way on the same fucking highway I am on, yes he is coming directly at me,

Yes I barely missed the jackass because he is going the wrong way down the fast lane of C-470 a major highway that circles downtown Denver.

So I call the cops to let them what is going on... I get 911 and they transfer me to CSP I am on hold for 25min after they transfer me well by that time I am at home and that asshole is on a different highway... so i hang up... WTF that is insane how do i know that jackass didn't kill someone..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 02:52 AM
No Crying Allowed

Damn bro..... be careful.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 03:50 AM

What's wrong with the 911 service?
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 04:21 AM

At least you got the right city. I called 911 from Front Royal Virginia and got Ocean City Maryland. Way more than 200 miles away.! After that I called Sprint and cancelled my service
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 05:49 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
That is insane, 911 got to get their sh*t together

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
What's wrong with the 911 service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
That is insane, 911 got to get their sh*t together
Basically 911 transfered me to Colorado State Patrol but they are the ones that I sat on hold with...

Retarded I tell ya

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Ask the Chief

Glad you're safe bro...that's some scary stuff.

Just remember that vid I posted back before christmas of that head-on...makes me sick thinking about it.

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
Glad you're safe bro...that's some scary stuff.

Just remember that vid I posted back before christmas of that head-on...makes me sick thinking about it.
The dumbass must have got on the highway on the off ramp since there is a cable fence that goes down the middle of the highway to stop cars from crossing over in case of an accident..

That was not fun it's scary how fast that can happen good thing I was in the opposite lane.

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 05:00 AM

Soon the US 911 service will be outsourced to Mexico or India...
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
at least your ok....

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
Soon the US 911 service will be outsourced to Mexico or India...
Bite your tongue...

Actually Rinn what I wouldve done in that case was hung up, called back to 911 and tell them you're not sitting on the phone waiting for highway patrol to get around to answering their phone and give 911 your location and the veh description and let them transfer the information to the staties. They were probably just following protocol in transferring you based on where you were; but as to why highway patrol didnt pick up I have no idea. I know in our dept when someone drops the ball like that and a citizen calls in to complain, it gets taken pretty seriously. Your county probably has an Emergency Services website if you want to drop them a line with the date and time it occured and let them know about it. I doubt anyone will get fired but most likely they'll look into why the hell you were on hold for that long. However if that jack-ass did end up causing an accident after you called...someone's head will probably roll for that.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Bite your tongue...

Btw, why you have my wife's pic as your avatar?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Bite your tongue...

Actually Rinn what I wouldve done in that case was hung up, called back to 911 and tell them you're not sitting on the phone waiting for highway patrol to get around to answering their phone and give 911 your location and the veh description and let them transfer the information to the staties. They were probably just following protocol in transferring you based on where you were; but as to why highway patrol didnt pick up I have no idea. I know in our dept when someone drops the ball like that and a citizen calls in to complain, it gets taken pretty seriously. Your county probably has an Emergency Services website if you want to drop them a line with the date and time it occured and let them know about it. I doubt anyone will get fired but most likely they'll look into why the hell you were on hold for that long. However if that jack-ass did end up causing an accident after you called...someone's head will probably roll for that.

I should have but I was in shock I was just chillin driving home and all of a sudden I'm going around an easy turn and here comes a car screamin down the fast lane I barely had time to lay on my horn... Wish i would have figured out what kinda car all I saw was headlights and then my butt whole puckered up.. very scary shit and that was the 2nd time that has happened to me..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode