Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
The Great Kitchen Remodel

So it's remodel time get rid of the old 1970's cabinets that I had that were painted white and get some nice Hickory ones..

So here is what I started out with.. Tore out the cabinets and the old tile back splash which in turn trashed my walls so I had to do some fixing..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg remodel_02 (Large).JPG (37.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_04 (Large).JPG (40.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_06 (Large).JPG (49.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_07 (Large).JPG (49.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_08 (Large).JPG (41.5 KB, 1 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Added a pantry too since I didn't have one which I thought was weird..

The last pics is a nice problem I have that I will need to fix..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg remodel_13 (Large).JPG (41.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_26 (Large).JPG (48.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_27 (Large).JPG (45.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_11 (Large).JPG (37.7 KB, 1 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Now starting on the other side..

Had to wait on some ordered cabinets which sucked they took like 5 weeks to get here..

Also took out the crappy orb light and put some small 3" can lights

Attached Images
File Type: jpg remodel_14 (Large).JPG (77.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_16 (Large).JPG (82.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_19 (Large).JPG (42.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_25 (Large).JPG (59.4 KB, 1 views)

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

And DONE!!!!!!!!

They come tomorrow to mock up my Granite counter tops and install in teh 26th of this month.. then it's all finishing work with the tile and shit..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg remodel_45 (Large).JPG (78.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_46 (Large).JPG (83.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_47 (Large).JPG (46.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg remodel_48 (Large).JPG (82.2 KB, 2 views)

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 11:37 PM

where's the sink at?, you should get a deep SS sink to go with the granite. Maybe invest in a new fridge too to with with the warmer colors you got. I've been watching a lot of Hgtv hoping for ideas for my future house.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 06:09 AM

Nice!!

I'm right in the middle of mine... kitchen...dining. Re-Staining cabinets, tile on counter top and floor, paint, building a wall. Fun!

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 06:46 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Nicely done rinn

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 09:42 AM

Damn...should have asked you to do my kitchen

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by rican1884 View Post
where's the sink at?, you should get a deep SS sink to go with the granite. Maybe invest in a new fridge too to with with the warmer colors you got. I've been watching a lot of Hgtv hoping for ideas for my future house.
I get hooked on those shows too.. lol

I'd like to get all stainless steel but I don't have the money right now and the fridge is only like 5 years old so it works well.. I do think stainless steel appliances would look very nice.. I also got a black undermount sink with a brushed stainless steel faucet..

I'm not sure if I am going to have to paint again since my kitchen is red and the granite is a Gray/Blueish/White/Black through out.. but we will see it's easier to paint then it is to get new countertops..

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
awesome rinn. since me and erin are going to be buying a house in 20 days she's watching every remodeling show that's on tv. You know you have to do granite, back splash, and stainless steel to do it right LOL and tile on the floor. sad I now know wtf a black splash even is. I've had to watch too many of those damn shows that I could probably redectorate with the best of the "notsohetero" guys...lol

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 10:29 PM

LMAO yea i'm working 12's at night so i just pop on HGTV and bam i get ideas. I didn't think i'd ever be interested in the damn shows until i saw the before and after's.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Counter Tops and Sink!!!!!

Installed today got a new Insinkerator disposal that is quiet as hell holy cow you can't tell its even on gonna have to be careful of that if I drop something in there..

Here it is Ocean Fantasy Granite counter tops and Black Granite undermount sink.. OH YA!!!!

Only think is I had to remove the window sill because the faucet wouldn't mount so I guess I'll tile that and do a backsplash when I figure out what kinda tile I want..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sink1.jpg (155.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg stovesink.jpg (131.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg stovesink2.jpg (121.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg window.jpg (124.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg pantry.jpg (119.6 KB, 4 views)

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 04:26 PM

That is a sweet job man. I can wait to just get a house for my family.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Looks good bud...and that backsplash and and window sill should be pretty easy to do in tile..it'll probably end up looking better with tile than the original frame anyways.

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey9494 View Post
That is a sweet job man. I can wait to just get a house for my family.
It's a never ending cycle of remodel and fix man... It sucks doing it but it nice to have the option to do it since it's YOUR house, so it's a double edge sword but I like the feeling of accomplishing something like this... Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Looks good bud...and that backsplash and and window sill should be pretty easy to do in tile..it'll probably end up looking better with tile than the original frame anyways.

Ya i'm gonna put two 0.25in pieces of concrete board under the window to support it and then a bull nose piece of tile to kinda round it out.. if I can find the same cut as my granite the square with the edges buffed down that would be sick would match really nice..

I'll just have to head to the tile store..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode