Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
China Earthquake Size

Images show the size of the earthquake.

THIS IS A MAP OF THE MAJOR EARTHQUAKE ZONE. SO HOW BIG WAS THE EARTH QUAKE?
IF YOU HAD TO PUT THE CHINA EARTHQUAKE ZONE OVER A U.S. MAP IT WOULD GO FROM MAINE TO ARIZONA.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Rookie again

HOLY FK! I didn't realize China was that big. Poor people, that just sucks. Of course if it happened here, we wouldn't get much relief from other countries IMO.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Images show the size of the earthquake.

THIS IS A MAP OF THE MAJOR EARTHQUAKE ZONE. SO HOW BIG WAS THE EARTH QUAKE?
IF YOU HAD TO PUT THE CHINA EARTHQUAKE ZONE OVER A U.S. MAP IT WOULD GO FROM MAINE TO ARIZONA.

Hmm..... what do you call the earthquake zone map? The one with the circles?
If that's it, either that scale (50 km) is wrong or it's a very tiny map, especially if you think it's of a very big country.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Gang Green

China and the US are very close in size land wise, the US is a tiny bit bigger.
What NBC originally said, was if the earthquake happened somewhere in the center of the US, like say missouri, people as far away as arizona or maine would have been able to feel it.
The damage zone would obviously be much smaller, but people that far away would feel some sort of shake. That was a huge quake, not quite as big as the one that caused the Tsunami a few years ago, but this one happened right at a populated area, not out over the ocean.

I've never felt anything like that here in Southern Ontario, the most we ever had is a 3 something quake, which most people won't even notice.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 04:43 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
50km ~ 31miles
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 06:59 AM

rinn, failed in HS geography?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 08:21 AM

It's still a fucking tragedy. Thankfully the Chinese, unlike the fuckwits in Burma, are accepting international help
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I didn't create this I found it and posted it.. Not my theory..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 05:16 PM
No Crying Allowed

Just the number of people that it killed is amazing.... There talking 50,000 people!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode