Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Its been a while

Ok DEEEP Breath!!! hahahaha well I havent been whorin around very much lately, (if any one Missed me) but just wanted to say things have been a little hectic lately, 1st off in April I had to fly home to Texas for a month because the ol man went under the knife! hes ok now and I really appreciate all your support (FRIENDS) additionall upon my return to korea, my boss has left so I've been doing all his and my jobs since (he'll be back tomorrow) but I've been poppin in every oncein a while and checkin in (as much as I could) some of the shit that goes on in here is what keep me going!!! OH YEAH Corey I finnaly got a round to re upping my Site supporter status, Ill be selling some T Shirts/Stickers and Hats really soon from my site www.twistedegos.com and I'll be donating 10% of the money earned to organizations that support Service memebers familied that have been Killed in action/wounded in action. I gota get a little more time though its still in the works, as some of you know the site is up im still working on it though. also I put like $ 5000.00 into the ol 1999 R1 over the winter, check out the list!!!:

1999 Yamaha YZF R1

Front End: Gale Speed Race Rim (Type F)
Galfer Brake Lines
Vortex Triple Clamp
Ohlinís Steering Damper
Vortex Clip-ons
Vortex Levers
Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro

Rear End: Gale Speed Race Rim (Type F)
Ohlinís Shock
AFAM Custom Painted 520 Rear Sprocket
Galfer Brake line
Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro

Engine: Dyno Jet Kit (133.3 Hp) (Jordan Engineering)
K&N Air Filter
Custom R1 Engraved Stator Cover
Polished Engine Casing
Custom High Mount 2 Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust

Accessories: Puig Double Bubble Windscreen
Chrome Custom Bar-ends
Aluminum Custom Brake Reservoir cap
Chrome Rear Brake Reservoir Cover
Red Face Spedo Gauge
Vortex Race gas cap
Vortex 520 Race Kit
RK 520 Chain
Custom Seat Cover (Kim Bros Leather shop)
Polished Frame Sliders an Rear Slider
Flush Mount LED Turn Signals
Polished R1 Mirror Block Offs

Paint: Custom 2003 LE theme (Brandcat)

Body Work: Race Day Supply Company (Kevin Stansel)

Polish: Race Day Supply Company (Kevin Stansel)

Chrome: Sport Chrome

Im wating on 2 key parts and as soon as they get here ill post up some pics!! Once again just wanted to say HI and REALLY Thank everone for their support in my time of need! now its time to WHore a LITTLE!! (Just Kidding rinn)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 AM
No Crying Allowed

Hey bro, sorry to hear about your Dad... glad he is ok!

Your mod list looks like a dream list... Very nice... Let's see some pics when you get a chance!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:10 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Glad everything is going well now

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:21 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
You were gone?????

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:57 PM

Great to hear that your father is ok now

And that's a lot of bling there
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:00 PM
doomsday machine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode