Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Wnt down yesterday

FU$&!!! SH*^!! DAMN!!!, (deep breath) ... Well i was riding in to werk yesterday, (the reason i was riding in was to pick up Santa and take him to the Kiddies , a bunch of us bikers here in Korea got together and instead of him showing up on a firetruck or somthing we figgered it'd be SOOO COOOL for him to show up via BIKE GANG!!lol) ok back to the sad story... im cruisin in and about 25 Kph... I notice this car to my right piddlefukkin around on the right shoulder doing about 4 Kph..the car then veers right as doing a right turn...(we were approaching an intersetion too) so i go past the car on the left staying in the appropriate lane.(thinking the shit head is turning)..as i almost am completely past HER, she decides to flip a bitch and T-BONES me from the right side, launching me into orbit across the street into on comming traffic...(luckily no car was comming) ..well lUCKY for me there was a TREE to stop me from smashing into the brick wall that I was immenetly heading for, (it was the fence for the Thai Embassy) but like I sad the tree stopped me so there I was TITS up in front of the Thai Embassy and the bike is DESTROYED! well at least Im still alive to enjoy my birthday today!!! hahahah All I got was a dinged up Knee, still werk fine though, got abbraisions on the BRAND NEW NICKEY HAYDEN replica helment down past the PINK!!! If they total my bike Im thinkin NEW 09 R1!! (thats the bright side.....) OK IM GOING TO GET TDRUNK!

Hey Corey we need a TDRUNK ICON!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 09:44 PM
FAsT BOYS

damn that sucks hopefully you dont have any other injuries show up
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Mr.
Don't let fear stop you.

Glad to here you are ok for the most part .. man what a shame about the bike though..

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Rookie again

Damn Gunny, wtf??? Glad to hear that your still among us, bikes can be replaced.
Oh and happy birthday....

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 03:29 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Damn Gunny, that f$cking sucks big time bro. I'm glad you got away virtually unscathed mate.

Okay I have to ask mate, who did Santa cruise with?

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 04:51 AM
we meat again

Damn, sorry to hear about this Gunny, glad you're ok.

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 08:30 AM
doomsday machine

Glad you're OK, gunny. I think I would have pulled my helmet off and beat that chick with it if I were you.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Argh stupid cagers not fucking payin attention...

Glad you're doing ok get drunk and Happy Birthday!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
No loss about the Hayden lid.

But it does suck about bike, glad to hear you are ok

oh.....

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
You're still here Gunny, that's the important thing. Sorry to hear about the ride, but like you said, it could mean a brand new one for you. Glad you're ok man

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Ask the Chief

glad you're OK brotha....the bike can be replaced. you can't.

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 09:33 PM
No Crying Allowed

BE safe bro, glad you are still here with us...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
over $10,000.00 damage estimate.... its weird here in Korea too, because I may get that settlement!! hahahaha I hope so!! thanks for all the good wishes! and birthday wishes, I did think of beating the driver but she was about 60 and had mutiple sclorosis (or however you spell it) i think it shook her up more than me! anyway, ill keep yall posted on the hAPPs, aint been around much, been really busy lately!!! thanks again ALL! ill try to get some pics posted up too for the nosey ones!! hahahahah

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 04:08 AM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN3750.jpg (319.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3753.jpg (310.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3760.jpg (321.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg P1030477.jpg (285.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3754.jpg (306.7 KB, 2 views)

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Damn. it's good to have gear on hey Gunny walking away from that nasty one....commiserations to your baby

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 10:20 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
shit so are they going to Total it?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
Glad you're OK, gunny. I think I would have pulled my helmet off and beat that chick with it if I were you.
My thoughts exactly

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 06:59 PM
phil-osepher

new bike time! glad you are ok Marine!

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Me too.... ill know somthng in a day or 2.... insurance claims here are a little jENKY!!! hahahahaha

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 12:55 AM
FAsT BOYS

that leg looks like fucking chewbacka hahaha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode