Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

military sex

I know there are several of the menfolk here that have served in various branches of the service. I was discussing men in the military with friends on another forum and wrote my assessment of their various ...ahem...combat techniques...
Thought some here might be entertained by my *assessments*....
I added on a bit here for the UK crowd...
Here is my take on "Military Sex":
I have dated guys in all branches of the service...
My quick *scouting report* for the rest of the ladies:

Air Force: Be prepared to do most of the initial *prep* work yourself. As long as they are satisfied, you should be too. They ignore most requests for *specialized operations*, preferring to make one short run into and out of the area of operations. They feel that is sufficient.If equipment failure occurs,they will return to base and act if nothing happened.

Coast Guard: Shallow water sailors, indeed. If you need more in-depth excursions, call the Navy. Good for short term emergency situations, but long term missions are beyond them. Need lots of rest and regrouping to recover.If equipment failure occurs, will abandon mission.

Navy: Great at making sure all ports of call are thoroughly attended to. Like their submariners, they go deep and silent. If you like conversation during a mission, these are the wrong guys. If you luck into a Navy SEAL (I did for a while) be prepared for the mission objective to be reached quickly and then have them silently fade away...as if they had never been there. If equipment failure occurs, will head for nearest alternative port.

Marines: Area of Operations will be devastated by the time they start their primary mission. Lots of noise. LOTS of noise. They appreciate verbal encouragement, but will continue without it. Sometimes go off mission to explore areas they think worthy of incursion, even if forbidden to do so. Will continue towards mission objectives even when exhausted, hungry, thirsty. Will NOT stop until they believe mission objective has been accomplished X3...at least. If equipment failure occurs, will curse the Navy and Army and blame them, then determinedly try to complete mission as best they can.

Army: Complete, detailed reconnaissance of area of operations done repeatedly before onset of mission. Variety of incursion techniques and positioning required before mission specifics are confirmed and set. Always well-equipped. Frequent confirmation required to assure them they are in correct area of operations, are heading for objective in proper manner and have been given the *go-ahead* to complete mission objective. If equipment failure occurs, will try many other techniques and back-up plans to ensure mission objective is reached. When mission objective is confirmed, they will build a firebase and make sure they continue to hold that territory.

I realize there are many folk here from other countries...so, substitute RAF for Air Force, Royal Navy for Navy and so forth...
Although after one experience with a Royal Marine, long ago...
My assessment :
RMs will come in stealthily and not inform command of objective. Will feint incursions into various areas while gradually making their way to real objective. Will engage mission objective before being detected. Bring minimal equipment that they use to maximum effectiveness. If equipment failure occurs, will *soldier on* until equipment 1) Starts working , or 2) It becomes necessary to abandon efforts with failed equipment and just use whatever is at hand to complete mission. After mission is complete, will tarry in area of operations long enough to make sure mission WAS completed and operational area has not sustained irreparable damage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 02:24 PM

Thats funny I got out of the Marines in 90 and well you are correct!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Helo Avoidance Equipped

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode