Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2009, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Your thoughts on this letter...

Urine Test -- This guy has a point! This was written by a construction worker in Fort McMurray . Read on . . .

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes, and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to e
arn that pay check, I work on a rig site for a Fort McMurray construction project. At any time I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. HOWEVER, what I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Understand - I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass, drink beer and smoke dope. Could you imagine how m uch money this country would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance c heck?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2009, 09:14 PM
No Crying Allowed

I agree 100%

let's make it a new law

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2009, 09:16 PM
7c Forever

Fort Mac is in canuckistan b'ys

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2009, 10:26 PM
FAsT BOYS

i agree
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 03:56 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Agreed, and don't forget to sterilize all those single bitches baby factories with umpteen number of kids to different fathers, getting free nursing assistance etc etc et al, who are a burden on the welfare system, sitting on their lazy whore arses waiting for the next cheque.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Illegal Immigrant

Send a message via MSN to Hornetr1
Agreed 100% wow, i never even thought of it like that!!

the baby factory's need to end, along with all the dopefiends, UAing them would prove very usefull!! how do you bring ideas to the govornment?? you could be on to something!

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 09:42 PM
7c Forever

you send an email to your MP or MPP. It's not that hard.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Absofuckinglutely agree!

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM
jimmy crack corn

yep I agree too.

but my tax dollars also pay for criminals from other countries to get an education and free food , so they might as well be high and get the full ride. lol

David
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 04:41 AM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
WOW UNANOMOUS AGrees!! is there any that dont?? out of 56 views ???

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
no i agree with all this. EVen though my job doesnt require a urine test, id be willin to take one anytime. No one should get a free check that would only go to drugs. Its like donating money to a bum on the street so he can buy alcohol, just get him food instead
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
If you don't agree then you are most likely one of the welfare cases who spends your money on drugs!

In which case you would not even be here because you wouldn't beable to afford a computer to be on this site......much less afford a bike.

I would hope that the dope smoking welfare people would even agree with this.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:29 PM
7c Forever

what if you're a dope smoking millionaire?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
what if you're a dope smoking millionaire?
We're talking about People who take our taxes and spend it on dope instead of food and diapers. Not Rich people who smoke dope.

I don't know of anyone becoming a millionaire by saving up their welfare checks.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
We're talking about People who take our taxes and spend it on dope instead of food and diapers. Not Rich people who smoke dope.

I don't know of anyone becoming a millionaire by saving up their welfare checks.
and if they are... even I'm gonna kick their ass.

Ya I agree with this, but I am more just worried that the urine tests are getting better, not that they're clear. I get that some drugs you can't just quit cold turkey, and some you can, but it takes time for them to get out of your system.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Piss testing welfare recipiatants BRILLIANT! I'll call Obama and request it. Yeah right a good part of his supporters are addicts!

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:23 AM
FAsT BOYS

i cant wait to retire from my job so i can sit around and smoke weed haha
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 04:41 AM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
i cant wait to retire from my job so i can sit around and smoke weed haha
ive said that for the last 17 years but truth told... who knows...hahahahah

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode