Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
adware threat

For the last 2 nights when I have been on this site my spyware program has poped up a threat while viewing this site?

WTF Mates?

Threat name- Adware.Adsponsor
Details- Spyware Doctor has blocked an application attempting to access a file.
Thrat Level- Low
Infection- C\windows\Temp\AVAST4_\UMP231618574.TMP

any ideas why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
No Crying Allowed

It looks like you forgot to wrap it up and got infected.... it's not this site though...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 AM
No Crying Allowed

Click below for more info on it and how to remove it..

Adware.Adsponsor - Threat Details

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

i have the spydoctor from pc tools

i cleaned my machine last night and i think everything is fine. just funny that only on this site i got the notification.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 08:35 PM
7c Forever

stop surfing for pr0n on shady sites beav.

Cheggit :: BDSM - Pain fades, wounds heal, chicks dig scars....

^^ opening for new registrations soon.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

i still only get adaware blocks on this site? Anyone else? I use pc tools spyware doctor.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Just did a quick search for avast_4 and found a bunch of hits. I didnt research it a whole lot but you might want to try that search. Here's the ones I was reading, seems a common one: 2 troj-gen found- won't move to chest or clean/repair
avast4_\UNP244407110.TMP

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode