Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-04-2009, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

free NRA membership

NRA - Join the NRA - Bonus Offer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 04:53 AM
7c Forever

sweet!

seriously anybody in the US that isn't a member but supports second ammendment rights should take this offer.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Damn and here I was hoping that I would get a free Barrett sniper rifle (for home defense of course)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 05:28 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Damn and here I was hoping that I would get a free Barrett sniper rifle (for home defense of course)
I want one of these... for deer and targets ofcourse!

http://mcmillanusa.com/pdfs/Tac-50%2...cal%20Data.pdf

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
I want one of these... for deer and targets ofcourse!

http://mcmillanusa.com/pdfs/Tac-50%2...cal%20Data.pdf

NICE...!!!!!!!,
Junior how do you measure power factor again. I'm itching to know what this equates to:
Muzzle Velocity 750 gr. AMAX… 2700 fps

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
7c Forever

kinetic energy is M*V^2

2700fps is 823m/s or so, so it's exiting with kinetic energy of roughly 508 kilojoules.

roughly the same as 1/4 # of TNT.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 02:36 PM
250 cc pilota.

I really donīt get it with you and your guns.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post

We're not defenseless sheep. There has never been 'peace' in this world. Any who breaks into my house, attempts to harm my family is dead. No compunction, no sorrow, no remorse. Bang.

Last edited by BlkGixxer_07; 05-06-2009 at 03:01 PM.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:03 PM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkGixxer_07 View Post
We're not defenseless sheep. There has never been 'peace' in this world. Any who breaks into my house, attempts to harm my family is dead. No compunction, no sorrow, no remorse. Bang.
Reasoning like that is one reason why it will be very hard to accomplish peace...

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 04:51 PM
7c Forever

I don't condone violence, but whatever somebody wants to do with their time I'm fine with. Collecting spoons, playing cards, not really any different imo. I mean if my neighbour (he's a 55ish dentist) wants to build an artillery emplacement in his back yard.... whatever, he starts shooting it off and we'll have a problem, but whatever makes you happy, no business of mine aslong as he's not hurting somebody.

Besides, I personally wouldn't shoot anybody if I could at all help it, but I do bring shit home for the meat pot fairly regularly.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Reasoning like that is one reason why it will be very hard to accomplish peace...
ok, I'll let the evil rat-bastard break into my house, submit to him, let him harm my family without resistance.
that better?
reasoning like that is silly.
There has never been peace in this world, never will be. It's naive to think otherwise. There are wars going on even now somewhere.

Understand: gun laws are not followed by criminals. Only by law-abiding citizens.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
7c Forever

before you go too nuts on G, make sure you all understand that he's from a country with relativly strict gun control laws and where violent crime is virtually unheard of.

Whether there's a connection there or not is certainly up to everybody to decide for themselves, but jumping on him for his opinion seems somewhat uncalled for when he can very very reasonably live with the expectation that he can leave his doors unlocked his whole life and never have a home invasion.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
i think there should be a forum tab for guns. with as many people that chat about them it might be a good thing to be added to this great forum. and as for guns. "From My Cold Dead Hands" -Charleton Heston

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:

hahah im not going to shoot them. im just going to hold him at gun point while my overly horny 95 pound pitbull sodomizes him and drools on his back for awhile
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:

hahah im not going to shoot them. im just going to hold him at gun point while my overly horny 95 pound pitbull sodomizes him and drools on his back for awhile

ps i really dont get it with those of you who wont kill to protect whats yours
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 09:16 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I'll fill that out..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:

I forget who stated it, but I'm this kinda guy:

PEACE BY SUPERIOR FIREPOWER

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post

geezus you crack me up Snair (deliverance music playing in my head)

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:28 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
ps i really dont get it with those of you who wont kill to protect whats yours
Life is more valuable than property to me.

And civilization is more valuable than life.

Actions dictated by where they fit into that logic.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 10:12 AM

Thanks for the reply Junior. That actually wasn't the formula I was after, but I won't be forgetting it. I should have mentioned IPSC Power Factor formula.
Cheers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode