Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Icon Automag leather pants

I found these on kneedraggers for 265. I really like the looks of them but are they going to give me the same protection as other kinds of leather pants at around the same price?

Anyone with experience or knowledge on these pants or leather pants in general let me know.

I already have the Icon Motorhead Leather Jacket that I like so I figured Id stick with the same brand for the rest of my gear.

Looking into buying boots as well.

Any tips/suggestions would be great. Thank's

Icon Automag Leather Pants - Read Reviews and Buy at KneeDraggers.com

These are the boots I was looking at getting (in black). Anyone have these? How are they?

AGV Sport Sebring 2 Boots - Read Reviews and Buy at KneeDraggers.com

Last edited by Matt; 06-10-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 04:25 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Those don't look to bad..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Ordered the Icon Automag leather overpants. Read up on reviews and 99% of people seemed to really love them. The only thing people bitched about was that they were way too long......which was a plus for me being that I am 6'5" with a 32" waist. So they will prolly fit me perfect. Guess I'll have to wait and see but everything about them appealed to me.

Also decided not to go with the boots posted above. Decided to spend a few extra bucks and get these.

Reviews seemed good on these as well.

Again...........we'll see.

Anyone who owns these pants or boots post up. Let me know how you like them.

Can't wait till both pants and boots come. I'll finally be head to toe protected.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008_Sidi_B-2_Boots_Black.jpg (17.1 KB, 24 views)
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Come to me!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg icon-gear-pants-automag-leather-overpants_1.jpg (45.9 KB, 2 views)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Pants just came in and I am very impressed. Very thick, and heavy. The padding in the knees is incredible. The zippers on the side are great for getting in and out of being that they zip all the way up to the hip. The Zipper quality is strong........you could zip up an iron curtain with this zipper. I feel very confident that if I go down, these pant's will do their job.

Only thing I'm not impressed with is the belt strap and buckle that hold the pants up. It's not that it's horrible.........it definately does it job holding the pants up it just seems kinda cheap.

All in all I give these pants a 4.5 out of 5. I would reccomend these pant's to anyone who doesn't wan't the skin tight track pants. These pant's offer full protection without taking away the casual look of everyday pants.

That is all.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Got my Sidi B-2 boots today.

Pros- Light weight, pretty comfortable right out of the box, looks are decent, upper part of the boot fits loose enough so I can tuck in my leather pants if I prefer.

Cons- Heal seems to lift up a little when walking, and not as much ankle support as I'd like........but not horrible by any means. That's all the cons for now as I just got them. Wen't for a 30 minute ride and liked them.

Will take time getting use to shifting and braking. I'm so use to wearing well broken in Dr. Martins when riding that I'm use to feeling the shifter on the top of my foot etc. With these I don't feel much. Which I suppose is good as they are made to protect. And I can tell these boots will protect me if I go down.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode