Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Hey Sara

I see your getting your whore on........ postwhore that is..... where you been?

Are you still doing the races?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 08:38 PM

Kissess!!! I've got some catching up to do

I'm officially "retired" from Brolly work and it feels great!

I'll be a fan having a good time and won't have to worry about "time-deadlines" and expectations, I can't wait to hit Laguna and chill
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Congrat's on that, now you can enjoy the races a little more.....

Next year we will be there for sure.... and check out the campsite too

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 08:46 PM
jimmy crack corn

Hey Sara.
I was looking at some ones pics somewhere (don't remember)
and I saw a pic of you(I think) at a race holding an umbrella laughing and blocking while a superbike racer Hacking (I think) was taking a piss.
wish I could have saved the pic It was hilarious for sure.

David
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:02 PM

not this year for you guys then, snif...

well, I'll be there next year, again, that'll make it 9 years at campsite 132. WOO HOO!!

it's going to be great to be able to watch a race from the stands, instead of rushing from the grid to the garage tv and get stuck watching the race without sharing all the excitement with my friends and family....

After nearly 8 years I'd like to be able to yell, scream and cuss like a sailor along with "my crew" ............

I will say this, I did have a great time being a Brolly Chick. I have memories that will last me a life time. I traveled overseas, hung out with some of the best GP teams and racers, and learned alot, AND I partied like a ROCK STAR!!!

post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
Hey Sara.
I was looking at some ones pics somewhere (don't remember)
and I saw a pic of you(I think) at a race holding an umbrella laughing and blocking while a superbike racer Hacking (I think) was taking a piss.
wish I could have saved the pic It was hilarious for sure.
Valencia 2006, Kawasaki Team - Randi De Puniet - and yes, that was me.......

Freakin' Randy at the last minute decides he has to take a leak and jumps off his bike and runs to the wall. I'm standing there looking at him and yelling "what are you doing, the race is going to start in two minutes????" . Next thing I know, the tech is telling me "get over there, it's HOT" and I'm thinking, are you kidding me, but what the hell, I'm game. So I go over to where he's at and I went to ask him a question and that's when I noticed that there was more than 10 fingers exposed.... I started laughing and I turned around and had the umbrella over him to shade him and his weenie.....

The photographers had a field day, it was hilarious. After the race we all laughed like crazy about what happened. That picture got around fast
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Where is it? I think it's posted here somewhere too.... lol

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

That was easy

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pissed.jpg (161.5 KB, 15 views)

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:58 PM

Oh gawd, you found it

Now mind you, I'm having a great time as you can see by the picture, but I look like a "whale"......

Earlier that day the Spanish sport magazine AS took a picture that they printed, and I like it better. Also, the one from photographer Andrew Northcott I like. You'd never know they where taken the same weekend.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kawasaki_Brolly_AJN_2006.jpg (89.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PepitaKawi2006ValenciaGP_ASnewspaper2.jpg (57.3 KB, 8 views)
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

naaaaaaaaaaaa you always look great Sara..... the paddock won't be the same without you...

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
naaaaaaaaaaaa you always look great Sara..... the paddock won't be the same without you...
I love you But it's some one else's turn to shine.

And now I get to strutt my stuff with the rest of ya'll
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
welcome back Sara!
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:57 PM

Thanks Matt, much appreciated
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:43 PM
7c Forever

so now that you're retired are you gonna write a tell all book on all the come-on attempts by the riders?

I imagine there's some good stories, a ton of them are still real young and probably all awkward about it.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
back Sarah

post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
so now that you're retired are you gonna write a tell all book on all the come-on attempts by the riders?

I imagine there's some good stories, a ton of them are still real young and probably all awkward about it.

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh the stories

I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN

and NO I'm not talking

Hi Biga!
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 08:11 PM
7c Forever

LOL, good girl. Don't kiss and tell.

unless there's millions in it for you, then spill your guts!

or when I get you drunk, whichever comes first.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post

Couldn't agree more.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Couldn't agree more.
Sending you love
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 09:10 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarawalker View Post
Sending you love
Right back at ya!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode