Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Buena Vista......R6Flyby?

Wen't on a beautiful ride today with my GF and another friend. This is a place called Buena Vista. This is a park that overlooks the town of "Alma" Wisconsin right along the Mississippi river. Other side of the river is Minnesota. This is a great area to ride not just for the scenery but Highway 37 and lots of roads nearby that are very nice clean, twisty roads. I look kinda weird as I was standing right on the edge of the rock that goes straight down. Normally I'm not afraid of heights but if my back is turned to it......I feel a little weird lol. You get a feel of how high it is by looking at the large boats putting along down there as well.

R6flyby? I know you live in Minnesota or use to anways.........have you ever been to this site or road along highway 37 at all? If not you should check it out.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buena Vista1.jpg (69.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Buena Vista2.jpg (90.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Buena Vista3.jpg (106.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Buena Vista4.jpg (97.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Buena Vista6.jpg (66.5 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buena Vista7.jpg (64.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Buena Vista 5.jpg (72.4 KB, 2 views)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 08:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

Great pics.... WOW!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 09:33 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Great area to ride in. WI35 and the WI alphabets are fun roads for certain. But, also a number of crashes occur because of how deceiving they are.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Great area to ride in. WI35 and the WI alphabets are fun roads for certain. But, also a number of crashes occur because of how deceiving they are.
So your familar with the area then? That's cool.

Glad to see someone else on here has enjoyed the roads as much as I. Probably heading back out early tommorow morning to hit em again, except without the GF. Do you still live in the area?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:11 AM

Cool pics
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Been out there once before. Never got the chance to get out there again before selling the bike. We always (for some reason) headed west near and around St. Boonie. Good roads but not much to look at though.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
So your familar with the area then? That's cool.

Glad to see someone else on here has enjoyed the roads as much as I. Probably heading back out early tommorow morning to hit em again, except without the GF. Do you still live in the area?
More or less. I'm about 30 miles north of STP/MPLS and used to ride the WI alphabets a couple of times a year with a core group from the R1-F before we all split and went our separate ways due to family, jobs, etc.

I'm now strictly off road. I mostly ride MX, some trails and do the occasional SuMo ride a time or two a year. Haven't been on the street since end of '06.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby View Post
Been out there once before. Never got the chance to get out there again before selling the bike. We always (for some reason) headed west near and around St. Boonie. Good roads but not much to look at though.

I never cared for the roads in that area. I think there was one or two that were okay. But, wasn't worth the long haul down there when I had equivalent roads in the NE that I could be on in just a couple of minutes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode