Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Yeah it could be a real pain in the butt trying to get intruder gore out of the bullet holes in the Dry-Wall.

Remember folks, CBM - central body mass. Don't be trying for some head shot or limb wounding fancy pants shot.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 10:23 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Yeah it could be a real pain in the butt trying to get intruder gore out of the bullet holes in the Dry-Wall.

Remember folks, CBM - central body mass. Don't be trying for some head shot or limb wounding fancy pants shot.
I have my gun loaded with a mid grain hollow point so if I miss and it it's a wall it won't end up in my neighbors house

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Double odd buck. Nothing like the sound of one going in the chamber to make one a little poop smelling. If that don't work, no aim required.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 06:01 PM
No Crying Allowed

If you need an AK to protect your family then your living in the wrong area.... > MOVE

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 06:31 PM
7c Forever

gonna have to go with Rhett on that one.

And I don't think full caliber for home defense is a good idea under any circumstances.

like Rinn says, mid-grain hollowpoint if you really need a gun for home defense. Lest you'll be defending it from your neighbours who are shooting back 30 seconds later.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
This is such a touchy subject.

I like guns and I own them. Now I don't own an AK/47 because I honestly don't see a use for it. To me it's overkill to be quite honest. To me an AK47 doesn't represent (Defending your home) it represents (I hope you break into my house so I can spray you down with my new toy)

I mean what is it going to be next? I need a missle launcher to protect my home? lol

I dunno. I understand that alot of people like these guns just for the sake of collecting. And I understand that people like to buy these guns because they are "COOL." I mean......part of the reason I bought my R1 (Other than that i like to ride) is because I think it "looks cool." And our bikes can be and have been used as deadly weapons as well. Put a 18 year old newb squid on a R1 and a key to the ignition and that is a pretty harsh weapon if you ask me.

So again...........I GET IT. I just don't see the need to have one loaded under your bed incase someone breaks in when you could just load a small, simple, yet powerfull Glock 9mm, 40, or even a 45 and it will work just fine.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
No Crying Allowed

I'm not against guns at all, but an asault rifle for home defense is a little overboard i think...

I do have a Beretta 96 .40 loaded and ready to go... but it's far from an AK

with that said, with the kiddo's in the house now it is locked up in the safe... so it's not going to be very good for fast action if needed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 11:05 PM
FAsT BOYS

i guess its depends on where you live and what kind of enemies you may have. everyone where i live has and carries guns. lately we have had a rash of home invasions, i understand when they target dope houses but they have been hitting civilian targets. not everyone likes the way i drive my snowplow so i feel i would be derilect in my duties if i as well as my home were not prepared for any eventuality.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 07:42 AM
jimmy crack corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
I'm not against guns at all, but an asault rifle for home defense is a little overboard i think...

I do have a Beretta 96 .40 loaded and ready to go... but it's far from an AK

with that said, with the kiddo's in the house now it is locked up in the safe... so it's not going to be very good for fast action if needed.
Yep I bought a 1/2 ton gun safe after my first child was born.
I would go for a pistol before I would grab my AR for home defense.
the thing is before I owned a assault rifle I thought they were kind of ridiculous . I got a chance to shoot one and was hooked . they are a blast to target shoot with.

David
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Remember Snair, when you're snow plowing, go around the parked cars, you'll draw less attention then for sure
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 09:37 AM
FAsT BOYS

haha i try
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Remember Snair, when you're snow plowing, go around the parked cars, you'll draw less attention then for sure
oh man, back up North there's a story about a plow driver being sick of a guy parking his car on the road (roads are really not meant to be 2 lanes up there, there's no shoulder at all if you try to use 'em like that.) and sweeping the guy's car off into the ditch. Whether it's true or not I don't know, but I tell ya, I've sure been tempted to use a plow to sweep some shitheads parking on the street off the road.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 04:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
i guess its depends on where you live and what kind of enemies you may have. everyone where i live has and carries guns. lately we have had a rash of home invasions, i understand when they target dope houses but they have been hitting civilian targets. not everyone likes the way i drive my snowplow so i feel i would be derilect in my duties if i as well as my home were not prepared for any eventuality.
You of course are in a little different position for sure, those damn snowplows can be very dangerous and piss a lot of people off for going so slow.

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 04:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
Yep I bought a 1/2 ton gun safe after my first child was born.
I would go for a pistol before I would grab my AR for home defense.
the thing is before I owned a assault rifle I thought they were kind of ridiculous . I got a chance to shoot one and was hooked . they are a blast to target shoot with.
Ya for sure, I bet I would get hooked too for target practice.

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode