Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

beav you see tiger woods speak?

i got this in an email from a soldier i served with and thought some of you may like it.

Tiger Woods is a Highly Educated Individual who was properly raised and taught to be his own man by an educated Mother and Father..

You can readily see that Tiger Woods listened to his parents and remains very proud of them both.

Many citizens are not aware of the following, which is the reason for me sending this e-mail to my friends and I would appreciate you sending it on to your friends. Thanks, Frank

A COPY OF HIS SPEECH AT THE 2009 INAUGURATION

Tiger Woods received a special invitation to speak at the Obama inauguration.

His inviters were stunned, shocked when he did not deliver the message they expected.

A brief read and you will understand why the media swept Woods' remarks under the rug with no further ado and why the liberal left of our American society was again displeased with Tiger.

His speech was entitled

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

[text is word-for-word as posted on Tiger's web site]

"I grew up in a military family - and my role models in life were my Mom and Dad, Lt. Colonel Earl Woods.

My dad was a Special Forces operator and many nights friends would visit our home

They represented every branch of the service, and every rank.

In my Dad, and in those guests, I saw first hand the dedication and commitment of those who serve.

They come from every walk of life; from every part of our country.

Time and again, across generations, they have defended our safety in the dark of night and far from home.

Each day -- and particularly on this historic day --

we honor the men and women in uniform who serve our country and protect our freedom.

They travel to the dangerous corners of the world, and we must remember that for every person who is in uniform, there are families who wait for them to come home safely.

I am honored that the military is such an important part, not just of my personal life, but of my professional one as well.

The golf tournament we do each year here in Washington is a testament to those unsung heroes.

I am the son of a man who dedicated his life to his country, family and the military, and I am a better person for it.

In the summer of 1864, Abraham Lincoln, the man at whose memorial we stand, spoke to the 164th Ohio Regiment and said 'I am greatly obliged to you, and to all who have come forward at the call of their country.'

Just as they have stood tall for our country - we must always stand by and support the men and women in uniform and their families.

Thank you, and it is now my pleasure to introduce the US Naval Glee Club ..."

====

Tiger Woods' 2-minute, 5-second tribute to the our nation's military was delivered January 18th at the Inaugural Celebration in Washington , DC .

He had been subjected to intense pressure to attend and offer remarks.

Especially so by liberals who have demeaned and criticized him for a decade for not joining their ranks.

Yet, at the Lincoln Memorial, instead of paying homage to Barack Bbama, Tiger paid tribute to our soldiers.

Not once did Tiger mention Obama, the inauguration or the new administration.

Understanding that expressing his love for America and his appreciation for our military men and women would disappoint the national news media and the liberal left, he did what he thought was best for the people of our country.

But Tiger, being is his own man, just as his father taught him to be his own man.

Somewhere over that cold, gray Washington sky, Colonel Earl Woods was smiling down on his beloved son.

And there will be one more crying hug waiting for Tiger when the time comes he passes through heaven's gates into God's arms.

What's that you say?

You did not previously know what Tiger said?

You did not see a video clip of him speaking on any national television network?

You did not see a photo of Tiger at the Lincoln Memorial offering his remarks honoring our military.

You did not read a story in the NY Times?

His appearance at the Inaugural Celebration had been widely hailed and promoted in advance by the Obama inaugural organizers ... yet January 18 when he came and spoke ... afterwards, a black out.

If you are as tired of the biased, hypocritical, liberal media hoopla as I am, please send this on to your friends. Thanks

heres the video

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 08:24 AM
No Crying Allowed

I'm confused here? why should they show everyone that spoke?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

haha i dont know except that i think because he didnt grovel to obamas feet it was never aired
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 02:00 PM
7c Forever

I would think that FOX would air it specifically because he didn't grovel.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
This was meant for me why?

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

i dont remember, something you had on a post
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 12:51 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Yep basically the media kisses his ass like he is the next savior of all and all he does is elect highly controversial/radical people to his cabinet then when people ask questions about it Democrats call the people objecting names and demean them... Way to go people who voted for him..

People bash GW Bush like crazy still do and blame all the problems that Obama is creating on him, and honestly I was not a fan of him but we were better off with him then the road we are heading down now..

And I bet 75% of the people who voted for him don't even realize what is going on because they are back to sitting on their couches in their underwear watching stupid reality TV.. So sad whats going on in this country when politicians are bashing their own constituents (THAT ELECTED THEM) for asking questions when did we forget that politicians are supposed to work for us..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 02:24 PM
7c Forever

the saddest part of it all rinn, is that Bush's supporters blamed their problems on Clinton, and Clinton's supporters blamed them on Bush, etc.

I don't doubt that whoever comes in after Obama will probably have supporters that blame it all on him too. This is part of what I'm pissed about. I genuinely thought that he was the kind of guy that was gonna quit worrying about making excuses and solve shit. Particularly solving this bullshit left vs right attitude that's so prevelent just now.

But instead, so far he's pretty much thumbed his nose at the right and said "we won, suck it up buttercup, supply your own lube."

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 05:36 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
the saddest part of it all rinn, is that Bush's supporters blamed their problems on Clinton, and Clinton's supporters blamed them on Bush, etc.

I don't doubt that whoever comes in after Obama will probably have supporters that blame it all on him too. This is part of what I'm pissed about. I genuinely thought that he was the kind of guy that was gonna quit worrying about making excuses and solve shit. Particularly solving this bullshit left vs right attitude that's so prevelent just now.

But instead, so far he's pretty much thumbed his nose at the right and said "we won, suck it up buttercup, supply your own lube."
And he has such an ego about him he basically says fuck you America I'm doing what I want to do... Yeah say hello to a friend of mine called 1-term you fucking douche bag..

He ran as a moderate liberal and people are now seeing that he is so far left he's off the page.. I can only hope in 2010 we get enough Republicans in that they just stall everything till we get someone who is more middle of the road in the Presidency..

Now here is someone I would Vote for and I hope you Cali fools do too.. Meg Whitman CEO of E-bay is running for Governor...

GOP gubernatorial candidate Whitman launches radio ads -- latimes.com

I would vote for someone who successfully runs or ran a business over any of these asshole career politicians.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode