Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Reserve currency

Sounds like the USD might be on it's way out. Seems to be too late to use gold as a standard, but I'm not sure that the Euro is any better off in terms of volatility, particularly if it becomes the debt standard.

China sure seem to have themselves in deep shit, major reserves held in USD and now with Obama in charge the USD is tanking and it's breaking the Chinese substantially faster than it's breaking America. Definitely an interesting turn of events.

Belgium/MV, I'd like your guys take on this, you're both way more versed in this stuff than I am.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
No Crying Allowed

It's called the Amero...... it's been planned behind the scenes for a while now..... (if you want to believe it) lol I thought it was all bs, but the recent two years of events are playing out just as described and how they said it would.... kind of freaky if you ask me....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 08:58 PM
No Crying Allowed

North American currency union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Conspiracy theorists contend that the governments of the United States, Canada, and Mexico are already taking steps to implement such a currency, as part of a "North American Union (NAU)".[1] No current members of any country's government have officially stated a desire to create such a body, nor has anyone introduced a common currency as part of this concept

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 09:01 PM
No Crying Allowed

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

god I fucking hope not.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 10:58 PM
FAsT BOYS

what a bunch of shit. i hope this is all a bad dream. i cannot wait until they elect me as president so i can fix this shit. haha

i will bring all servicemembers home because i dont give a shit what the haajiis do to each other.
i will use the same servicemembers to seal off the US borders.
i will deport all illegals regardless of where they come from.
i will make any and all recipiants of government welfare etc take a piss test once a week.
i will not allow anyone except the truly handicapped and old people to recieve government money longer than 6 months(noty the criminal dope feinds etc that recieve ssi/ssdi.
i will ensure that any government contracts are rewarded to American companies with American workers.
i will no longer allow foriegn products into the US unless they pay a %500 tax.
i will ensure that all of our domestic problems are solved before we send our tax dollars to any other country.(church organisations and private citezens can do it on their own)
i will take away the tax exempt status of churches.
companies that decide to "outsource" to india and such will no longer be allowed to sell any products or services in the US
i will make it a law that if you catch someone trying to steal your bike, car or anything in your house you can and should kill them on the spot.

there will be no more special interest holidays unless they make a spaniard/ swedish month
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
what a bunch of shit. i hope this is all a bad dream. i cannot wait until they elect me as president so i can fix this shit. haha

i will bring all servicemembers home because i dont give a shit what the haajiis do to each other.
i will make any and all recipiants of government welfare etc take a piss test once a week.
i will not allow anyone except the truly handicapped and old people to recieve government money longer than 6 months(noty the criminal dope feinds etc that recieve ssi/ssdi.
i will ensure that any government contracts are rewarded to American companies with American workers.
i will ensure that all of our domestic problems are solved before we send our tax dollars to any other country.(church organisations and private citezens can do it on their own)
companies that decide to "outsource" to india and such will no longer be allowed to sell any products or services in the US
i will make it a law that if you catch someone trying to steal your bike, car or anything in your house you can and should kill them on the spot.

there will be no more special interest holidays unless they make a spaniard/ swedish month

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Gang Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post

Some good, some bad, some funny
The protectionist policies though (500% tax on imports) will destroy your country though. Other countries will respond in kind, and all the US companies that export will go out of business. Protectionist financial/trade policies make people feel all warm and fuzzy, but the have the opposite effect of what was intended.

post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 06:30 AM
jimmy crack corn

I agree on with green envy on the import tax , but I would like to see some spine from our government when it comes to fair trade.

I also would like to get the money situation straightened out before we end up like Zimbabwe that has to shell out a billion ZW$ to buy a glass of water.

most of the stuff on the snair list I agree with.

If someone breaks into My house I should have 24 hours to kill them LOL

I also want all pedo's killed or at least nutted.

whopi goldberg should be repeatedly ass rape-raped by roman polanski in hell. IMO

David
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 10:23 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
It's called the Amero...... it's been planned behind the scenes for a while now..... (if you want to believe it) lol I thought it was all bs, but the recent two years of events are playing out just as described and how they said it would.... kind of freaky if you ask me....
I personally like the NAD (North American Dollar) the Amero is too much like the Euro we need to distinguish ourselft from them damn Europeans..

Just think of how fun it would be to ask a friend for some money;

"Yo, man can I borrow 20 NADS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
actually a cool looking coin but I hate change I like paper money and I HATE the different sizes of Euros i know it helps blind people but it's a pain in the ass to put that shit in my wallet..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 10:47 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

Sad/funny part about all of this is that I remember people talking about this coming to pass about now back in the late 70's and early 80's. this shit's been in the works for many, many years. I'm not talking about economics only either.

As to currency, I'm not fond of coins either.

BTW, here in MN, they're now saying that 1 in 5 banks is on the failure watch list. I tried to see if both of my banks are on there, but couldn't find the right list to check. Also seems that with the current economy, most banks are now holding checks longer before releasing funds. It used to be typically 3-5 days. I'm now being told anywhere from 7-15 business days.

Last edited by fjorn; 10-07-2009 at 10:50 AM.
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
I personally like the NAD (North American Dollar) the Amero is too much like the Euro we need to distinguish ourselft from them damn Europeans..

Just think of how fun it would be to ask a friend for some money;

"Yo, man can I borrow 20 NADS"

actually a cool looking coin but I hate change I like paper money and I HATE the different sizes of Euros i know it helps blind people but it's a pain in the ass to put that shit in my wallet..
20 nads..... I think it would be like 20 cents though lol there are paper amero's too.... I just chose to post the coins lol

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
usd is far too confusing to work out when drunk... nothing compares to aud monopoly money!

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I think the USD can't get any more dumbed down. I think it was created by drunk irish men.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

I'm more concerned about the inflation issue, altho it might not be all bad. At current the US is headed for 10 trillion in debt, the vast majority of that is held in USD, if the inflation makes that equal to pocket lint it could help the average US citizen... ofcourse his bank account would also be worth pocket lint, but as long as there's enough food and goods to go around it wouldn't be the end of the world.

In some ways you've got China by the balls there.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 09:38 PM
No Crying Allowed

I had too.... lol

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

uhh, realistically he's not responsible for much of it, and Bush certainly is responsible for a lot of it. I hadn't checked it lately it's actually heading for 12 trill, It was under 6 when Bush was elected.

US hasn't been out of debt since Andrew Jackson was pres.

Sorry to hotlink but imageshack isn't taking .gif's and I'm heading for bed, I might convert it and host it in the am.

http://web.whittier.edu/academic/mat...es/usdebt1.gif

current debt clock.
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Ofcourse it's hard to really compare apples to apples Bush vs Obama. Obama has a tanking economy and Bush had 2 wars.

seriously tho, we're way off track, I'm just wondering what the hell currency debt is gonna be bought and sold in if it's not the USD, because it does look like it's open for debate. The US economy isn't the driving factor in the world anymore.

looks like it was around 10.5 when Bush left, so Barry's 700 billion stimulus is showing bigtime, figure ~6% of total US debt is out of that stimulus package.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Last edited by Junior; 10-07-2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 11:42 PM
No Crying Allowed

Ya it seems Obama is thinking the answer is to spend money not conserve it... stupid in my opinion as I see it being wasted each and every day, only because the feds are handing it out... I hear, they are giving us this money so we have to spend it.

They are paving roads out here just because the money is there to do it.... what sucks is it's not the roads that need it, it's the ones that are already in good shape... they are just wasting money. lol

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 03:33 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

They're doing a lot of that here too. Although, I have to admit that one of the roads was LONG overdue and they actually made an improvement to the interchange. But, when I made my trip to Atlanta, GA back in August, nearly every road I drove on which was under construction wasn't necessary. Pretty sad considering 1/3 of my 2,600 mile trip was under construction.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 08:54 AM
FAsT BOYS

obamas retarded. 9 months and how many BILLION. the czars pelosi and the rest.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode