Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
ROBIN WILLIAMS -The Plan!‏

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams........Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US/ UK / AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them..

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US /UK/ Australia will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?'

If you agree with the above, forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed if you did.. DELETE it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RWplan.jpg (31.7 KB, 2 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 07:50 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 09:37 AM
jimmy crack corn

I think because williams represents hollywood he probably has this flag at his house
obamaphlag.jpg

David
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 10:33 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
or he is a Polanski lover too.. who knows

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 11:52 AM
7c Forever

I gotta admit that the part about the statue of liberty was pretty funny.

Interesting tho that the statue of liberty was a gift from France and it's become a big symbol of "American Freedom" while Francophone-American relations have gone into the shitter.

I wonder if they considered doing anything with it when they renamed them "liberty fries" lol.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
I gotta admit that the part about the statue of liberty was pretty funny.

Interesting tho that the statue of liberty was a gift from France and it's become a big symbol of "American Freedom" while Francophone-American relations have gone into the shitter.

I wonder if they considered doing anything with it when they renamed them "liberty fries" lol.
I think 'Latino Fries' would be more apt

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
sounds like a plan to me....

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I love dropping snopes links to people that email me all these fake-ass stories all the time. They hate it...

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 10:42 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
I love dropping snopes links to people that email me all these fake-ass stories all the time. They hate it...
After awhile I got people to stop forwarding me things..

Still now if I get em I'm too lazy to look it up so I delete it without opening the email.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2009, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

I know this isn't very original or true, because I remember something very similar coming a short time after 9/11. So don't snope me on 9/11 ya fookers
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
I know this isn't very original or true, because I remember something very similar coming a short time after 9/11. So don't snope me on 9/11 ya fookers
Just ironic an Aussie would be posting up such stuff.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Just ironic an Aussie would be posting up such stuff.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Oh baby!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode