Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

husband banned from target

HUSBAND BANNED FROM TARGET

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from our local Target.

Dear Mrs. Jones,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Jones, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he would invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least:

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 06:54 AM
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Some great ideas to stop the wife from asking me to accompany her on shopping trips...

May have to give a couple a try.

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 05:57 AM
Advanced Member

K7 GSXR 750 Track, 08 CBR 1KRR Street, 00 YZ250 Dirt
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:59 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
gotta entertain yourself somehow

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
My girlfriend use to beg me to go grocery shopping with her all the time. She hated going alone. Now, she prefers going alone.

I guess Puffing up my chest and lunging at old woman pretending I was going to hit them wasn't amusing for her. She told me that one day I was going to get caught and she didn't want to be around me when I did. I always did it when they were reading the nutrition facts on a product so they wouldn't actually see me but I would get inches from them. God it made my GF cringe and run to another Isle.

True story.

Last edited by Matt; 12-02-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode