Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Ufc 107

Just because of the threads on this page I started watching UFC with a little more interest but when that happened all the UFC threads disappeared. Whatīs up with that for a N00B like me.

Anyway. How do you guys see this week ends fights end?

Not that I like Sanchez that much but I dislike Penn even more so I hope he looses his belt but I doubt it. Guida vs Florian will be good and I hope loud mouth Mir- when grown up men talk ridicillous stuff like he does I feel ashamed on his behalf gets KOīd by Kongo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 12:57 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
when grown up men talk ridicillous stuff like he does I feel ashamed on his behalf gets KOīd by Kongo.
that's the reason for the lack of threads I think.

I hear Nog is fighting in 109 tho so I'll have to watch that one.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
that's the reason for the lack of threads I think.

I hear Nog is fighting in 109 tho so I'll have to watch that one.
He sure is a real bull shitter. That side of the sport is ridicilous IMO, but I guess the kids like it and the Production companies feed it as well.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
um..... u do know the Nog that is fighting is Lil Nog who fights at 205. He is a top 5 fighter in 205....... Noobs! hahaha

thats Nog lil bro..

Nog( older bro) had to pull outta a few bouts cus he had case of staph, which caused him to be hospitalized to get it treated

Last edited by Hellbound; 12-09-2009 at 01:59 AM.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 04:07 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
um..... u do know the Nog that is fighting is Lil Nog who fights at 205. He is a top 5 fighter in 205....... Noobs! hahaha

thats Nog lil bro..

Nog( older bro) had to pull outta a few bouts cus he had case of staph, which caused him to be hospitalized to get it treated
Wasnīt that the main reason why Mir managed to TKO Nog?
Didnīt you practice in order to do some fights or have you already done īem?

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 06:13 AM
7c Forever

ya I'm aware that it's little Nog, I make a point of watching both of them tho. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't bulked up to fill in big brothers shoes actually.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Advanced Member

I like sanchez over penn. mainly because i dislike penn's arrogance. and sanchez has stopped alot of the trash talking since he lost his first fight. he is coming down to BJ's weight class, which is always scary, (dehydration/lack of stamina etc) but he will be the bigger fighter.

i also want to see florian beat guida. both of them are not afraid of a good scrap. between sanchez and florian, i am hoping for a action packed card, not too many decisions.

K7 GSXR 750 Track, 08 CBR 1KRR Street, 00 YZ250 Dirt
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Advanced Member

the rest of the card:
penn v sanchez
mir v kongo
fitch v pierce
florian v guida
buentello v struve

these are only the fights i am assuming will be broadcast, not the undercard.

my choices: sanchez in 2nd rd, KO (im being hopeful haha)
kongo in first round, KO. if he goes to the mat, Mir will submit him.
fitch, probably by decision
florian, 2nd rd, by submission
struve, 1st round by ko, or by decision. i like watching this guy fight. 6'-11". giant pasty white guy.

K7 GSXR 750 Track, 08 CBR 1KRR Street, 00 YZ250 Dirt
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
Wasnīt that the main reason why Mir managed to TKO Nog?
Didnīt you practice in order to do some fights or have you already done īem?

I had 2 fights, but i havent trained since im going into the Air Force in a few months. When i get situated in the Force, im going to train again, im hoping i can get stationed all over the world and pick up on some sambo, and learn ju-jitsu in another country like japan or korea.

Nog was very ill in the Mir match, not taking anything away from Mir hes a good fighter. Lesnar is also in bad condition too, he has a bacteria infection in his intestine and wont be returning till summer or later. It may seem they might have to do an interim championship again, Mir has stated he needs to get that interim title so he can rip Lesnars arm off haha
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBaggington View Post
the rest of the card:
penn v sanchez
mir v kongo
fitch v pierce
florian v guida
buentello v struve

these are only the fights i am assuming will be broadcast, not the undercard.

my choices: sanchez in 2nd rd, KO (im being hopeful haha)
kongo in first round, KO. if he goes to the mat, Mir will submit him.
fitch, probably by decision
florian, 2nd rd, by submission
struve, 1st round by ko, or by decision. i like watching this guy fight. 6'-11". giant pasty white guy.

I think Penn is just going to dominate Diego. Penn is a freak, who was a contender at 170, and hes small for that devision.

Winners:
Mir ( if he can get Kongo to the ground which doesnt seem hard)
Florian
Fitch
Buentello
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
I had 2 fights, but i havent trained since im going into the Air Force in a few months. When i get situated in the Force, im going to train again, im hoping i can get stationed all over the world and pick up on some sambo, and learn ju-jitsu in another country like japan or korea.

Nog was very ill in the Mir match, not taking anything away from Mir hes a good fighter. Lesnar is also in bad condition too, he has a bacteria infection in his intestine and wont be returning till summer or later. It may seem they might have to do an interim championship again, Mir has stated he needs to get that interim title so he can rip Lesnars arm off haha
OK, cool. What level of fighting did you do? Please note that I donīt know anything about the fighting scene at all. I know UFC because thats is what is aired, K1 as well but not anything else.

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Faster and Better

I fought 2 amatuer fights at 205. I got offered to fight pro for Primal MMA here in San Diego/ Mexico (they were the first pro mma league to support mexico/souther cali). They wanted me to drop to 185 when i sit at 226 normally. I was training under Dean Lister at the boxing club b4 they fired him for not being around anymore due to fighting in the UFC. Once they fired him i stopped training there and became a full time personal trainer. I want to get back into it, just wont be in San Diego anymore due to the Air Force once i ship out to basic. Maybe ill get back into it when i get settled.

I have:
6 yrs of Tae Kwon Do
3 yrs of Kempo
2 yrs of Boxing
2 yrs of Muay Thai
1 yr of Ju-Jitsu
1 yr of Kick Boxing

Id really like to learn Judo eventually, Karo Parisian has inspired me with his throws.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 03:44 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Bugger it, I missed watching it the other day..bit iof a blood bath hear?

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

After all that hype I have to say that Sanchez was an easy target for Penn and Kongo really didnīt get much done did he?
Even though I for some reason donīt like Penn he is very impressive.
Florian against Guida was the fun to watch - Guida must have a whole bunch of screws loose.

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 08:04 PM
FAsT BOYS

guida is fun to watch though.
gustav look at this site

http://www.mma-core.com/
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 11:38 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Finally saw 107 the other day. I thought Mir was goign to tear off Kongo's head. Sanchez held up to the fifth round and I was waiting for Penz to eventually kick and when he did..claret everywhere (pretty boring fight to be honest). Some good fights in there overall though

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode