Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

How much money is Obama spending this year?

(This one is for snair)

Just to give you an idea of the GROSS and UNPRECEDENTED spending of this Administration. Our estimated deficit for the 2009 fiscal year is 1.75 trillion dollars ($1,750,000,000,000).

The following equation is how fast our Gov. is spending our money. $1,000,000 a minute 24 hrs. a day for 3 years equals $1,576,800,000,000 Got the Picture?!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 05:28 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 06:20 AM
jimmy crack corn

I ask people all the time

how many millions go in a trillion?
1,000,000 x ?
rarely does any one get the answer correct

David
post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 06:28 AM
7c Forever

ya it becomes too big to put a human scale to, you can't get an emotional attachment to a figure like that, it becomes just a number on a page.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 10:35 AM
FAsT BOYS

what a travesty
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 11:27 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
And here is what that Trillion looks like

See the dude in the red shirt to the bottom left of the pallets of $100 bills?
pallet_x_10000.jpg

What 1 TRILLION Dollars Looks Like In Dollar Bills | DailyCognition.com

And I still hear people bitch about what the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are costing and they are nothing to what this administration has done in just 1 year.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 01:21 PM
FAsT BOYS

and some sucker will say "just give him a chance"
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Just give him a chance.

Spoiler:
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 04:19 PM
FAsT BOYS

hahaha sucker
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
hahaha sucker

With that said, I don't think McCain would have done any better. He would have F-ed up just as bad in one way or another. This is why I don't vote. Democrat or Republican, doesn't matter. It's all a big game that we have no control over. I have no faith in our government.

That's just my opinion.

Sometimes I honestly HOPE that the whole (Apocalypse) scare really does happen on Dec.20th 2012. I wouldn't blame God one bit.

Last edited by Matt; 12-12-2009 at 04:37 PM.
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
what a travesty
that's all I get?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 10:17 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

With that said, I don't think McCain would have done any better. He would have F-ed up just as bad in one way or another. This is why I don't vote. Democrat or Republican, doesn't matter. It's all a big game that we have no control over. I have no faith in our government.

That's just my opinion.

Sometimes I honestly HOPE that the whole (Apocalypse) scare really does happen on Dec.20th 2012. I wouldn't blame God one bit.
ive said it before but i cannot believe that hte 2 main parties couldnt come up with anyone better than mcains dumb ass and braaaacks stupid ass.
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 10:18 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
that's all I get?

im trying to contain myself so i dont get in trouble haha

anyone who cant see how horrible this fucker has been so far has got to be retarded.
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 04:18 AM
7c Forever

pretty much proof that being well spoken matters a lot more than competency at the job. That and having the guy before you being the least popular of all time.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 05:25 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

That's just my opinion.

Not to be rude, but... If you don't vote, STFU. You gave up your right to an opinion and to complain by not voting. Though, I agree that our gov't has severely let people down. But, there are alternatives to just Democrats and Republicans. Remember Ventura a few years ago? What about Ron Paul?

While some think Ron Paul is a bit much in some of his ideas, I honestly do believe that he would have been a better president than either McCain or Obama. Had he of stayed in the running, he could have had more votes than McCain. If you look at how much money was donated to RP during his campaign, he had a lot of supporters!

Anyway... As I said, if you don't vote, STFU. This isn't directed solely at you, I tell that to everyone who complains about things that I know doesn't vote. If you don't like how things are, get out there and vote. Take time to learn who the candidates are, their track record and their history. If you don't, then you have no one to blame but yourself. If you want even more change, get involved. I've even point blankly told my father that.
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
im trying to contain myself so i dont get in trouble haha

anyone who cant see how horrible this fucker has been so far has got to be retarded.
I agree with you, he has the biggest drop in approval rating ever in history.... that should tell people something

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 08:05 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Not to be rude, but... If you don't vote, STFU. You gave up your right to an opinion and to complain by not voting. Though, I agree that our gov't has severely let people down. But, there are alternatives to just Democrats and Republicans. Remember Ventura a few years ago? What about Ron Paul?

While some think Ron Paul is a bit much in some of his ideas, I honestly do believe that he would have been a better president than either McCain or Obama. Had he of stayed in the running, he could have had more votes than McCain. If you look at how much money was donated to RP during his campaign, he had a lot of supporters!

Anyway... As I said, if you don't vote, STFU. This isn't directed solely at you, I tell that to everyone who complains about things that I know doesn't vote. If you don't like how things are, get out there and vote. Take time to learn who the candidates are, their track record and their history. If you don't, then you have no one to blame but yourself. If you want even more change, get involved. I've even point blankly told my father that.
i agree. ive got no beef with ron paul he was my favorite haha
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 08:26 AM
7c Forever

It's a big drop in approval rating, but to be fair, he started damned high, so he had a long way to fall. He's at about the same point now that Bush was at in '04. And could lose the same amount again before he's to where Bush finished at.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 10:56 AM
FAsT BOYS

i believe the entire system is corrupt and out of control. the demos want everyone to be dependent on them so they can remain in power, the repubs are always just looking out for their buddys who fund them. the whole system needs to be flushed, everyone from congress, senate executive branch, everyone. start electing normal people instead of lawyers and those who are detatched from reality.
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 12:18 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
i believe the entire system is corrupt and out of control. the demos want everyone to be dependent on them so they can remain in power, the repubs are always just looking out for their buddys who fund them. the whole system needs to be flushed, everyone from congress, senate executive branch, everyone. start electing normal people instead of lawyers and those who are detatched from reality.
ya man, I'm with ya, a completely flush of the people would be good for everything. Infact I've often thought that adding a line to the constitution that noone can serve as a public servant for more than 10 years would do well. Not even a garbage man or a sherrif or whatever, would get rid of a lot of the corruption I feel.

I kinda hoped that Obama getting in after having risen up so fast, that he wouldn't be bought and paid for already. And maybe he hasn't been, I dunno, but my response to a recession is Reaganomics, not just throwing money at the problem and hoping it goes away.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode