Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
war dogs

I caught this show on the military channel. It was called war dogs of the pacific. Or maybe no dogs left behind.

It was a documentary about the use and training of dogs used in WWII. It was a good show and almost a tear jerker for me and I am not one to cry watching movie/shows.

I never knew we used dogs to fight in WWII but was a great show. Here is a synopsis of one of the things mentioned.

A guy had a dog trained to spot enemy positions and he got shot (meaning the dog) and the dog guy laid on is chest until he heard his heart stop beating. (Damn)

Another one.

Some guy got shot(not the dog) and the faithful companion stood by his side as the core man worked on him to save his life. The dog let him work until he died and the dog would not let anyone around him and growled and bit ant anyone that came close to him.

I dont know why this touched me so close, but it did.

If you can catch it its a good watch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 02:32 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
dogs are Very LOYAL, especially to ones you speak of ...we had 2 working dog teams deployed with us on my last deployment... those dogs are AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode