Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

haha peta types get owned hahaha

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Hey nothing wrong with a handshake type hazing. 'Ad hoc latrine', now that's funny
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

i guess its not real but it made me laughhttp://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/activists-missing-after-declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:05 PM
7c Forever

did you guys see those environazi's that smashed their friggin $2.5 million speed boat into the side of a Japanese whaler, and it ended up sinking?

God that shit makes me laugh, gotta wonder what all the people that contributed money to that thing are thinking. I laugh my ass off tho, who'd have guessed? 6" thick steel vs 1/8" carbon fiber? wanna know which one is gonna lose?

Well I guess they found out the hard way and are gonna have to explain to all the idiots that pay them that they blew the money on an overpriced toy, and then broke it being hotheads and picking a fight WITH AN ICE BREAKER.

Oh man it's so gratifying to see those people come nose to nose with reality in dramatic fashion.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
did you guys see those environazi's that smashed their friggin $2.5 million speed boat into the side of a Japanese whaler, and it ended up sinking?

God that shit makes me laugh, gotta wonder what all the people that contributed money to that thing are thinking. I laugh my ass off tho, who'd have guessed? 6" thick steel vs 1/8" carbon fiber? wanna know which one is gonna lose?

Well I guess they found out the hard way and are gonna have to explain to all the idiots that pay them that they blew the money on an overpriced toy, and then broke it being hotheads and picking a fight WITH AN ICE BREAKER.

Oh man it's so gratifying to see those people come nose to nose with reality in dramatic fashion.
Hey I still want one of those boats. Anything this cool can't be all bad. Its like rich pricks who own Ferrari's bad haven't got a clue about driving one (okay poor excuse, but I want one of these boats).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Advanced Member

cool boat, but i would rather just have a nice ski boat and stick to warm water. antartic temps are too cold for me

and the japanese whaler boat that they ran into hosed them down with a fire hose after. the video was classic.

K7 GSXR 750 Track, 08 CBR 1KRR Street, 00 YZ250 Dirt
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 07:24 AM
jimmy crack corn

the best part was the eviroterrorist were claiming they were rammed by the japanese boat , but the video clearly shows the opposite .

and yeah the hosing was awesome .

I think any legal vessel should be able to fire on or sink any boat who purposefully attempts to place entanglements or block hamper or mess with in any way of the ship.

peta are soulless terrorists IMO and the story may be not true but they are due a good ass kicking.

David
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 07:46 AM
7c Forever

ya no shit, if it hadda been Black Muslim Somali's doing it, they'd have shot them dead and not thought twice.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
The post sounded kind of fake, like something that would be posted on the Onion.com. But I had to laugh because it supposedly took place in my home town.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode