Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 03:17 AM
jimmy crack corn

this is one of the reasons I am so disgusted with the strange crush people have on him. its untempered .

he really is the man behind the curtain.

David
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 06:03 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
he really is the puppet on strings
Fixed. Of course, that fits nearly all politicians as well.
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 06:22 PM
7c Forever

yea definitely just about all of 'em have that issue unfortunately.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
It's funny how they made fun of Bush for being unable to talk but he is unable to talk without a script and you don't hear word 1 of criticism..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 08:42 PM
jimmy crack corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
It's funny how they made fun of Bush for being unable to talk but he is unable to talk without a script and you don't hear word 1 of criticism..
the media is so in love with him he could get away with murder and no one would notice. except fox I guess .
there has been some real freaky stuff happen and He gets a pass.

David
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 09:52 PM
7c Forever

well yea, the press is so divided that noone gets any good info, nomatter what NBC and CBS will talk like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and nomatter what Fox will say he's an evil baby eating motherfucker that's gonna kill us all. Neither way do you get good info.

Personally I actually get most of my news from the BBC or even (dare I say it?) Pravda. It's retarded but atleast the beeb really don't give a shit what goes on so the news comes out relativly unbiased, and with Pravda atleast you know full well ahead of time what the bias is gonna be.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
well yea, the press is so divided that noone gets any good info, nomatter what NBC and CBS will talk like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and nomatter what Fox will say he's an evil baby eating motherfucker that's gonna kill us all. Neither way do you get good info.

Personally I actually get most of my news from the BBC or even (dare I say it?) Pravda. It's retarded but atleast the beeb really don't give a shit what goes on so the news comes out relativly unbiased, and with Pravda atleast you know full well ahead of time what the bias is gonna be.
i like bbs news
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg obama_puppet2.jpg (68.4 KB, 1 views)

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 05:16 PM

When I took speech class one of the biggest things they stressed against was saying "Uhhh" during a speech. Even a long pause of silence is far better off than saying "Uhh".

Last night I didn't catch too many of them but most of his speeches are full of them and to me it is the sound of a horrible speaker. I don't know what the media is talking about when they amore his speech capability.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will sink you to their level and beat you with experience."
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 06:14 PM
7c Forever

good speach writers.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 10:10 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
If Obama breaks the BCS that = Win to me. I'm not the best public speaker either...
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
i think hes doing aaaiiight!

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grudge View Post
When I took speech class one of the biggest things they stressed against was saying "Uhhh" during a speech. Even a long pause of silence is far better off than saying "Uhh".

Last night I didn't catch too many of them but most of his speeches are full of them and to me it is the sound of a horrible speaker. I don't know what the media is talking about when they amore his speech capability.

I start counting the uhhhs and uhms and completely lose what bullshit he is trying to force feed us..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
7c Forever

between the "uhhhh"s and the ping pong teleprompter it's actually pretty funny. There's definitely a drinking game in this somewhere.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 03:58 AM
jimmy crack corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
between the "uhhhh"s and the ping pong teleprompter it's actually pretty funny. There's definitely a drinking game in this somewhere.
I have heard a few versions of this already , people are boiled it the first ten minutes . my wife said a co-worker came in hungover because he played the "I" obama game . I guess he used to say that a bit too.

David
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 08:41 AM
7c Forever

oh my, I just might have to give that a go.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 10:02 AM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
I have heard a few versions of this already , people are boiled it the first ten minutes . my wife said a co-worker came in hungover because he played the "I" obama game . I guess he used to say that a bit too.
Does he say "I, Obama" or just say "I" a lot?

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
jimmy crack corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Does he say "I, Obama" or just say "I" a lot?
I guess just "I"
but I think Juniors idea seems like it would work too the switching from TelePrompTer to TelePrompTer would be fun
just use sips of beer , if you use liquor it will only be five min and someone will be off to hospital for the handydandy stomach pump.

David
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
7c Forever

yea seriously, if you went a shot every time he bounced you'd be dead before it was done.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode