Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
2007 Trail Blazer

So I bought a 2007 Trail Blazer today. I did some research before making the jump and never really saw any BAD feedback on this vehicle. I also did a search for recalls and there were only 2, both having to do with very minor things such as, Something about an issue with one of the blinkers/or tail lights going out or something stupid. But that was it.

So, I was wondering if anyone here has a trail blazer in this year or around this year that can shed some light on the vehicle as a whole. How is it working out for you, do you like it, any issues you've had that I should watch out for, anything.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Unless your comment is going to be Chevy sucks, I'm a Ford guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I have a buddy that owns gmc envoy, he likes it but he has only 35k on it. He has not had any real problems that he has mentioned. He does bitch about how much it takes to fill it up so he just takes the bus. With gas expecting on going above 3 bucks a gallon again this summer, i say better you than me.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 02:00 AM

hope you got a V8

i had a 96 LT and the V6 (no other option att) was very underpowered for this platform.

AFM #282
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby View Post
I have a buddy that owns gmc envoy, he likes it but he has only 35k on it. He has not had any real problems that he has mentioned. He does bitch about how much it takes to fill it up so he just takes the bus. With gas expecting on going above 3 bucks a gallon again this summer, i say better you than me.
GMC Envoy was another option we were looking at as well, there just weren't as many for sale around here and since we liked both of them the same, and there were more TB's to chose from, we wen't with that.

And yeah this is my first SUV. Gas was definitely something I considered before the purchase trust me, lol. But after a long talk with the GF, we realized that we don't really have lives, meaning we never really drive anywhere except for work and back, so the whole gas guzzling thing wasn't a big problem for us.

And in the summer time I will be riding the bike everywhere anyways so.....meh!

Thank's Flyby

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
hope you got a V8

i had a 96 LT and the V6 (no other option att) was very underpowered for this platform.

Yeah, things have changed since 96 I guess. This one has an in-line 6 with 295 HP. It has plenty of get up and go. No it's not "FAST" but it's an SUV, not really suppose to be. But compared to the 2 shitty cars I was driving, it's powerful. lol

Back to Flyby......I bet this SUV get's better gas milage than my Avenger and Grand Am, because I never changed the fuel filter or gave them a tune up in the last 10 years. So they were sucking the gas more than this TB will.

Normally I would take care of regular maintenance like that, but since I knew I was in the market for a new vehicle anyways, I wasn't going to pump money into an old beater.

Last edited by Matt; 03-03-2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode