Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Thumbs down States getting out of hand

So yesterday I was driving around for work and on the computer signs over the highway I kept seeing:

75 means 75
Strictly Enforced

and I preceded to see about 10 State Patrol bikes and cars pulling people over like mad.. Apparently people were getting pulled over for as low as 1-2mph over and getting tickets.. I like how the states just precedes to squeeze the citizens for funds because they are too stupid to balance a budget.. yeah for the govt.. I bet they are just banking on people sending in the fine... Pisses me off

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

all up and down I-25 they were doing it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 PM
FAsT BOYS

cash cow for the retard politicians
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 11:07 PM
7c Forever

Amen snair. Traffic tickets are supposed to be about keeping shit safe, not about generating income.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Advanced Member

there was a whole article on yahoo news (too lazy to search and link, but if you really want it i will) about that grace buffer of 5-10 MPH (or kmh eh junior ) disappearing because of states needing the revenue. it will supposedly be nationwide very soon.

which really chaps my ass, because i count on that buffer constantly

K7 GSXR 750 Track, 08 CBR 1KRR Street, 00 YZ250 Dirt
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
That shit dont happen in JAPAN!! hahahaha that really SUX tho Rinn!!!!

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBaggington View Post
there was a whole article on yahoo news (too lazy to search and link, but if you really want it i will) about that grace buffer of 5-10 MPH (or kmh eh junior ) disappearing because of states needing the revenue. it will supposedly be nationwide very soon.

which really chaps my ass, because i count on that buffer constantly
This philosophy of squeezing the citizens that are already having a hard time so the state can fix their budget is insane and reminds me of a Monarchy.

Speeding 'cushion' may dwindle due to recession - USATODAY.com

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 10:16 PM
FAsT BOYS

rinn, out here there are towns which want the deputies to downgrade crime so as to keep any fines within those towns. say someone commits a beer run, this is normally a misdemeanor, if any force or threat is used it becomes a felony. rather than allowing the charges to be filed as a felony the town pressures the detective to file at the lower level. good for the bad guy and for the city coffers bad for the citizens because these guys are on the streets and continuing to victimize the people.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

KernCoSheriffCar.jpg

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
FAsT BOYS

haha nice
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Advanced Member

The Police strings are being pulled by accountants. Like everything else these days. Our safety is no longer a consideration. Taking in the mighty $$$ is the #1 focus.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 PM
7c Forever

And then they ask why they have such a bad relationship with "the youth"

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
heh, you guys are more than a day behind on this one... had to put up with this type of police state shit for nearly a decade here

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 06:09 PM
7c Forever

aye, here too if I'm honest. This has been going on a long time. I seriously think traffic laws need to start from scratch.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
say someone commits a beer run, this is normally a misdemeanor,
Beer runs are illegal?
WTF? Better not try that in Canada - there won't be a prison large enough to hold everyone arrested on a Friday night.

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:43 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahuh View Post
Beer runs are illegal?
WTF? Better not try that in Canada - there won't be a prison large enough to hold everyone arrested on a Friday night.
I'm pretty sure it's like a coming of age ritual in Canada to get thrown in the drunk tank.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:57 AM
7c Forever

fuck you thought you guys had it bad, check this out!!

Scott Bullock: End Policing for Profit

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
fuck you thought you guys had it bad, check this out!!

Scott Bullock: End Policing for Profit
Yep welcome to the world of bullshit... That is ridiculous I would let them arrest me and the sue them for false arrest.. Fucking bullshit

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 02:05 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Yep welcome to the world of bullshit... That is ridiculous I would let them arrest me and the sue them for false arrest.. Fucking bullshit
I'm sure I'll get called a hippy communist for this but I got that of the ACLU website, some seriously wild shit that those guys catch.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode