Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
OCC Bankrupt

I was watching OCC Jr. Vs. Sr. and saw previews for next weeks show and it seems that OCC giant is going bankrupt. SO After the show I searched and found it to be true in January this year.

In my research Paul Sr. claimed bankrupt in 2005 for Iron Works his first business. He couldn't payback money for a contract he couldn't full fill for the tune of $1.2 mil. So with this new OCC business and making tons of money he is being sued for a fraudulent bankruptcy claim.

I have noticed on the show that OCC has been way slow and there is not as much action going on in the shop. Meaning no personnel or any bikes on any of the lifts. I knew that some day that the BUZZ of having ultra high end choppers was going to come to a close.

Paul Sr is a jerk and so be it that his business has failed. With a $20 million building and equipment and all the toys and cars and huge house and land that he has it was going to come to an end. I hope Paul Jr's endeavor Paul Jr Designs survives and thrives in the wake of his old man's business going under.

Paul Jr. Designs

Thats all I have to say about that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 01:41 PM
No Crying Allowed

yep, the rise and fall of OCC will be the next show lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 10:56 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Saw that tonight too.. Monday episode..

But there are many different types of bankruptcy, just because they are filing for bankruptcy doesn't mean they are going out of business.

I do remember that they were wanting to create a custom bike line they could mass produce to sell in dealerships, and they wanted to expand into Europe but I guess when the economy went to crap they had too many projects out..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

we will have to see the new episode on monday.

And Rinn one of the articles I was reading about OCC's BK is that they will be out of business by the end of 2011.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 06:23 PM
don't read this

They aren't bankrupt GE Capital is filing foreclosure on their massive headquarters they built.

I bet they are going to file Chapter 11 and reorganize to a smaller company they are underwater with that apparently $12.5 Million headquarters they built.. That right there was a really bad move IMO.. $12.5 Million was probably just for the land and building.. Electrical, Office, Machine Equipment, etc... Probably cost them another $5-$10 Million right there because I betcha they didn't buy used anything.

American Chopper : Discovery Channel

News | Orange County Choppers

What's behind Orange County Choppers bankruptcy rumors? - Drive On: A conversation about the cars and trucks we drive - USATODAY.com

Orange County Choppers Foreclosure: OCC Not Bankrupt : Product Reviews Net

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

cant wait for tonights show.

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 11:50 AM
don't read this

It seemed to me it was kind of a publicity stunt along with them just wanting to restructure their dept on that massive ass headquarters. Many people did that just slack on payments so they could restructure everything with their debtors

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
they are refinancing!! lol taking advantage of the economy...???

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

so last night was the season finale. Wonder if Jr will get his own show.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Advanced Member

what a freakin saga, definitely a piece of history
I was considering one of the mass produced bikes a couple years ago but like Beav said, Paul Sr is a jerk, and no way I'm giving $$ to some di(kwad who doesn't even appreciate it, never gonna happen

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 02:21 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
so last night was the season finale. Wonder if Jr will get his own show.
Missed the last episode what happened?

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

fired odie. and odie's little punk ass went to OCC and told Sr, he quit and had it really bad over at PJD. WTF ever. So Sr hired him back. Paul Jr's facebook page said that new episodes are coming.

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 11:19 PM
No Crying Allowed

I thought this show was over long ago? are you watching re-runs? lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
I always laugh at my wife about the Thai soaps she loves watching. Until she piped up one day and said that I watch my chopper soap...point taken darling

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-15-2011, 05:01 PM
don't read this

They aren't soaps they are reality TV..

Yeah that doesn't make them sound better either..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode