Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Budha- What's up with your site??

It seems that you're site is down fooo....
:1poke

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:07 PM

turned off the webserver so i can rearrange it before i install fedora core 4 tomorrow or monday night
It's up, you just can't get to it
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

So what kind of connection do you have it running on?

I assume it's at your house also?

When I have borrowed a couple of races it seem to download very very fast.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

no it's at work
OC3 baby.....45 megabit

gotta love free access....
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:

no it's at work
OC3 baby.....45 megabit

gotta love free access....
WOW------------ No wonder it was so fast!!!

I alway's thought it was at your home, so it had me wondering how you were able to get such a great connection/download speed.

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:17 PM

i "borrow it"

:
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Isn't OC-3 155 MBPS ???

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:19 PM

the problem is tho, idiots post it all over the net, so i was ending up spending as much time setting rules to deny access, as i was playing around with it, which is why i have it.
since Nov 14th last year, i havve sent out over 845 GIGABytes of data from it......

and all without being slow, so thats why i dont buy the whole server thing on the r1 forum.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Isn't OC-3 155 MBPS ???
up to
most are 45
they are fully scaleable
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Wheatman

Talking over my head....

Wheatman needs his on webpage.....

Wanna help a brotha out???

post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
Talking over my head....

Sure, as long as you know what you want.

gotta wait till after next week tho

my only limitation is you can't sell shit on webpages i host

cause that the limit i have with my uncle/boss
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
the problem is tho, idiots post it all over the net, so i was ending up spending as much time setting rules to deny access, as i was playing around with it, which is why i have it.
since Nov 14th last year, i havve sent out over 845 GIGABytes of data from it......

and all without being slow, so thats why i dont buy the whole server thing on the r1 forum.
I'm glad to hear you think the same way. It doesn't make any sense to me that Wheatman can load the forum in 2 seconds when the same day and time it takes me 35 seconds or more. If it was the server, it would be slow for everyone at the same time.................I would think anyway!!!

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Quote:
Talking over my head....

Sure, as long as you know what you want.

gotta wait till after next week tho

my only limitation is you can't sell shit on webpages i host

cause that the limit i have with my uncle/boss
Just throw up some beer ad's and hot chicks and he will be happy!!!! LAMO

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:28 PM

i had a buddy over, and we loaded it up on my laptop and his and my destop.
Desktop=Internet Explorer, My laptop = Firefox, his laptop using Links (Text only browser that fjorn likes to use)
IE and Firefox were almost the same, FF marginally faster, but in Links it was up and running instantly, no bs, no waiting, nothing. It was like browsing here, instant load.

so that says it's not the server, it's how its set to serve images.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Just throw up some beer ad's and hot chicks and he will be happy!!!! LAMO
i could prolly just load it with beer smileys and he'd be ecstatic
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
i had a buddy over, and we loaded it up on my laptop and his and my destop.
Desktop=Internet Explorer, My laptop = Firefox, his laptop using Links (Text only browser that fjorn likes to use)
IE and Firefox were almost the same, FF marginally faster, but in Links it was up and running instantly, no bs, no waiting, nothing. It was like browsing here, instant load.

so that says it's not the server, it's how its set to serve images.
Interesting isn't it, makes me wonder if they even know what's wrong with it!

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:34 PM

i think they do, but i think it's just like most things, code creep has invaded and they just need to start from fresh.
I hope thats what they have been doing.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Wheatman

U2 need to need to get a room..... :
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:47 PM

Quote:
and you need to learn something other than Vale's ENGRISH....
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Wheatman

Quote:
Quote:
and you need to learn something other than Vale's ENGRISH....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode