Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
wheatman

I once learned on the r1-forum how to manage a forum. Therefore your signature was changed. : :

:corn

Rules of r1-forum.com are in affect.

You may only post the link to my business, none other. If you pay me I will let you mention someone else. if you mention anyone else you will be punished and your life will have little meaning after that. If you try and find a way aroudn the rules my mods will get you, it's their life, their dream, their calling, their destiny...don't try to fool them!

One more rules, if you talk bad about a cop, YOU'RE OUTA HERE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Wheatman

I meant no harm BRO....
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:15 PM

lol wheat you just got punked

i put motomummy.com in my sig over there and shane changed it to www.iwillnotadvertise.com i thought it was hilarious
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i was kidding, that was done to supercoe on the r1-forum.com so we had to do it HAHA

i don't care if people post dealst hey find w/ other businesses or if you find a deal better then I can offer, i hope you do post it. In fact i've turned away a few customers on here If i can't get the lowest price and told them where to go. I think that'st he way business should be. If you can't offer the lowest don't disallow people to post about it, for one reason or another he's beat you in a capatalists world, deal with it *shrugs*

i was messing around bro...

post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Wheatman

If its cool with you guys put it back....

post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Kristin

damn you had me sad for the wheatman. I was like DAMN he got called out in public. ped

:
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

it's fixed haha

i just saw that and remembered what shane or a mod did to supercoe over there...haha

post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i was kidding, that was done to supercoe on the r1-forum.com so we had to do it HAHA

i don't care if people post dealst hey find w/ other businesses or if you find a deal better then I can offer, i hope you do post it. In fact i've turned away a few customers on here If i can't get the lowest price and told them where to go. I think that'st he way business should be. If you can't offer the lowest don't disallow people to post about it, for one reason or another he's beat you in a capatalists world, deal with it *shrugs*

i was messing around bro...
ahhh yes....
a riding buddy of mine and SG's was banned from the forum for advertising his COMPUTER business in his signature......

maybe i need to go find Jumpman and get him on here........
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

wheatman, there is very few rules on this forum. i think even Satan himself could abide by them...we made it that way so we don't have to kick kristin out...it was all the old mans idea (budha)

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Kristin

wait........is this like the anti-R1forum? :1poke :storm
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Wheatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin
damn you had me sad for the wheatman. I was like DAMN he got called out in public. ped

:
Yea, they had me going [email protected] :

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

no kristin, i like the r1-forum, except how slow it has become and some of the super strict rules, like budha just said.

I think that's a bit overboard. just my personal opinion. I don't mind advertising on a forum and such, but I disagree w/ not allowing talk of any business except those who advertise on the forum. Even though I sponsor gixxer.com I agree with the fact that they allow non sponsors business info to be posted. the owners cant' solicit, but the members can post about other businesses and such.

post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin
wait........is this like the anti-R1forum? :1poke :storm
Anti R1-forum? No
Anti Establishment? Maybe
Anti fun? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Kristin

i see i see

i like the r1-forum woot Except wonder. I don't like him. :1poke He got me too drunk : I'm kidding. He's a cool guy.

I bet they are all having fun right about now at Deals Gap.
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Wheatman

I have to agree with most of the rules of the R1-forum. its so damn big, if Shane bends the rules even slightly it could go to hell. Thanks Corey for starting the Mummy forum! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Kristin

wheatman go to the NWS forum now and post pics of the chick in your avatar.

you have til the count of 5

4 1/2
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Wheatman

The one i have now???

post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Kristin

yes :sperm
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Wheatman

Hold up, i cant find the pics....

post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:03 PM

: : : GIT-R-DONE : : :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode