Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Need Website Built for my Company

I need a website built for my company Rylind Industries we make and manufacture Heavy Loader Equipment and Attachments. i.e. Large Buckets, Snow Plows, Fork Attachments, etc.......

So the site will inform on products, quite a few, information on the company and all that stuff.. NO ORDERING, that will be a headache trying to explain it to my Dad. My Dad wants a secured area with a price listing, and some downloadable PDF files of parts and what not..

Thats the basis of what I need.. So I am wondering if any of you guys that are website builders charge by the page, time, or a set price..

Let me know I am sick of waiting for my Dad to setup everything

It's not for awhile since my Dad is out of town, and I need the go ahead, and I need to get all the files from our printer..

Thanx,
Ryan

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:01 PM

i can help you with that
i work for an isp that can do all of that including host it
if it's all static pages, then the cost wont be to high.
If you want a database type deal, its gets more spendy.
but something that is just password protected isn't difficult.
MOst everything is done on an estimate basis, and can be dopne fairly quickly.
let me know if you're interested.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Cool I will get all the files and figure out how many pages we will need as soon as my Dad returns from Vacation....

What ISP do u work for??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

BUDHABRINGSUTHENET.NET He He

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
BUDHABRINGSUTHENET.NET He He
you been drinking again haven't you....

i told you to watch out for those shirley temple lights....
they'll get ya everytime.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
Cool I will get all the files and figure out how many pages we will need as soon as my Dad returns from Vacation....

What ISP do u work for??
www.isunet.net
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:37 PM
No Crying Allowed

What's up with the popup on the isunet site ??? Damn I hate those things...... So is that your uncle's company??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:38 PM

Quote:
What's up with the popup on the isunet site ??? Damn I hate those things......
Firefox prevents those........

and it's for all the OLD bastards that we have as customers.
Oh and the damn professors who are too stooopid to do things the right way.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:

:1poke So did IE .............................

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:

:1poke So did IE .............................
I still think it was something on your computer that was causing the problems.....
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

it works fine with ie ?????

I'll try again soon, I really like the "tabs"

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode