Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:50 AM Thread Starter

Do you think that........

soon enough the core of the R1 off-topic section will be here? :

I noticed that lately a lot of people that used to post a lot aren't there that often.
I know i haven't been there much lately and i didn't even knew this forum existed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:53 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
i think for the most part that has already happend.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:55 AM

:imwst
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 03:00 AM
FAsT BOYS

yep
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yup, should change the domain name to postwhore.motomummy.com to get on the forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 04:05 PM

Lol What who is a postwhore LOL
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:06 PM
No Crying Allowed

That's what happens..........................

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Mummy Man

i think you're missing one waiting...i think it deserves 4 waits, not 3

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i think you're missing one waiting...i think it deserves 4 waits, not 3
Speaking of waiting............

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Mummy Man

your shit was sent...you'll get it soon. just don't call me like the guy today did "where is my speedo wire that it tells me to find" me "in the directions it says blah blah" he says "yes, but can you give me better directions" me "i don't have an 04 r1 to go check on" him "so what do i do?" this is where i held my tongue and sent him to the r1-forum.com and hopefuly by now the site loaded for him LOL

actually he has a manual is gonna try that then the forum, but it's still funny...hard to say step by step on a bike i don't own. the directions are very clear, but *shrugs*

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

8)

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:49 PM
No Crying Allowed

:

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Mummy Man

it is, but you still have to plug it into the speed sensor area. it's easy to install man, you'll figure it out. most behind the guage cluster then the other speed sensor...think tha'ts it.

i did the wire in version on my bike cause i can solder and it takes 5 min to solder 5 wires all located near the front left turn signal (big wire column thorugh there)

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Wheatman

R1, i cant believe you bought a plug in type when you could have wired it in yourself. It would have taken another 15 min to install and saved 50 bucks!!!!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 08:26 PM
No Crying Allowed

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Wheatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
you don't save 50 dood...it's less then that

thought you knew man and everyone wants the plug in one. never sold a solder/wire in version yet...

i do thx you for helping the site...it does help as we are just starting. btw you will love the mod though
I wasnt punking you out Bro..All i was saying is even with the plug in type you have to get to the speed sensor. Take another 15 minutes and you could have wired in the cheaper version...BTW i have a Datatool, wired it in about an hour from start to finish, but im an ASE certified Technician.... :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode