Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
missbehavin

i rode down to brainerd raceway and guess what? YOU WEREN'T AT TECH INPSECTION YOU ASSWAD.

anyway, not impressed with most riders i came in contact w/...i'd love to hand out ass whoopins with the tech inspections. at least to most of the guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 05:30 PM

Re: missbehavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i rode down to brainerd raceway and guess what? YOU WEREN'T AT TECH INPSECTION YOU ASSWAD.

anyway, not impressed with most riders i came in contact w/...i'd love to hand out ass whoopins with the tech inspections. at least to most of the guys
stop runnin yer trap.

wait till yer actually ON a track, then compare yourself.

or come on down here........................... :
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i dno't have to compare myself. because they are on the track doesn't make them a better person does it? doesn't mean you have to be a dick and act like you're a God because you spend money to do something you're not good enough to get paid for or be on tv for. no offense to anyoen, but it doesn't make you better and doesn't mean you need to act like you're all that and a bag of cheese.

i love watching a bunch of scrawny guys walking around w/ their leathers hanging down and shirts off act like they are buff LOL they can ride...maybe...they are buff? NOPE, put the shirt back on cockwad

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 06:49 PM

Hold on dickweed leghumping shitcock.... I got nailed with Overtime. Otherwise I would have been up there. Didn't you hear me bitching on MNSBR about how much I was going to miss being up there? Yeah... last minute bullshit got me stuck working OT this morning. I hate my job. Somebody hire me.

Who'd you talk to when you were there? Was it Bill? If so he's gay but he is Chief of Tech. Pat... oh my Pat... he would have been nice to you. So what the fuck are you bitching about?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

the head tech guy i talked to, he was cool and his wife...it's the racers that were dicks...but whatever

nah i don't go on mnsbr that much...i'll catch up with you another time though...no biggy

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

sorry to hear about the overtime, but at least you're making cash unlike the racers u pthere w/ huge ego's LOL

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 07:03 PM

Some of them are complete dicks... the ones that I've gotten to know are really awesome. Like my Pat-y pooh and Bakkene, and Rhoades, even Wes Good and they're all nice to me. Maybe it's because I give them tech stickers and contingency forms if they're nice.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i'm sure many are nice, just the 3 i talked to made me want to beat the piss out of them...

lemme know the next one you're working at, at bir and i'll see if i can stop by

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 07:07 PM

Most likely the July session. I believe it's July 15-17.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 05:04 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missbehavin
Most likely the July session. I believe it's July 15-17.

Hate to say it Miss but... It was a great weekend up there and work really fcuked you over. Few crashes on 3,4 and 9. Weather was way better than what it was in April I was working turn 5 that weekend no good.I'm not a racer but I know most of them and some of the corner workers and I would agree with you that most of the racers are cool as hell. Corey you just have to get to know them on a different scale. I had a buddy show up on his R1 totaly "SQUIDED OUT" flipflop and all you could not believe the crap I got from the racers for that.It's all good though it's good to give it back to them.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 05:08 PM

Did you hear about that JenSpeed incident? What's up with that? Who assaulted who and what was it over?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i won't even say anything or others are gonna get offended...

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missbehavin
Did you hear about that JenSpeed incident? What's up with that? Who assaulted who and what was it over?
I heard about that at the racers meeting but no idea what happend. It was a weird night with the noise level at 2am someone threw at lease 5 bricks of fireworks in there fire and for at lease 5 mins fireworks were going off. Is he ok? all I heard was there were 2 guys with tattoos on there back and last weekend that could have been alot of people. Lot of people I have never seen up there before.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 09:19 AM

Sounds like it was a wild weekend for BIR. Musta been the nice weather that got to people's heads. I basically heard the same story. I thought the same thing, too. How many of those boys have tattoos? Prolly a good 60% or so.

That's too bad that had to happen. Must have been some 'utsider' or something. I hate to use outsider because they do such a good job making everyone (except corey) feel welcome and needed out there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode