Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Iraq, Abe style....

Here is an opportunity to talk shit about the war, and just what the fuck happened. Corey, Rinn and I were talking about this shit over in chat, and I was curious what the popular opinion is about the war; everything from reasons we went to how the hell we're getting out. Haven't seen a political thread yet.....just remember everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the "Conflict" or "Operation"......whatever the fuck they're calling it nowdays.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 09:02 PM

No comment...I like keeping friends
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
No comment...I like keeping friends
Yea, I know. But we were having a pretty constructive conversation about it. Kind of found we were all on even ground. made it pretty enjoyable.

anyway, just following thru with something i told them i'd do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 09:08 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
My opinion is it needed to be done just not as a reaction to 9/11. We should have marched to Baghdad during the Gulf, and by now that reagion would probably be more secure than it is now.

As far as what's going on now:
1) We can't just fuckin leave like everyone on the news and people I hear on campus say. Oh hey we fucked up your country and you have a very unstable Govt. but hey, GOOD LUCK..

2) Pride is what I think is really hurting us. The Iraqi people are very proud and very reliqous which makes them reluctant to help us or to except change. Change for that country will take decades. The insurgency will continue just like Israel and the people that suffer are the people that have nothing to do with the conflict.

3) Please don't go Bush is stupid, Blair is a puppet, the war is about oil, because I have heard it all before and it sounds to more like a rant and bitterness that your guy didn't when the election.

I would like to hear some original ideas, not Fox News regurgitated onto this forum, I am not going to be like, you are stupid your ideas/philosophy sucks because I don't want that in return. I was for the War but like always the Pentigon and White House are very shitty at planning, and lets hope and pray they learn from their mistakes, maybe..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 09:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

TWO things that don't belong on a forum.............. Politics and Religon....... this war falls into both............No thank you!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

aaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then.

oh well. moving on....

post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
one problem. their culture! we cant make them be like americans. we can't force our culture on a people who have ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR. you're asking for problems...if they want to be like us they need to do it themselves and overthrow their own .gov so they appreciate what it takes, etc...it must come from within, not from us

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:12 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
one problem. their culture! we cant make them be like americans. we can't force our culture on a people who have ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR. you're asking for problems...if they want to be like us they need to do it themselves and overthrow their own .gov so they appreciate what it takes, etc...it must come from within, not from us
It was done, and you had to go and start it up again........... don't say I didn't warn you... LMAO

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
Well.....

It's not that we're trying to make them like Americans, but we are trying to spread democracy to everyone. Unfortunately, democracy and Islam don't mix. They have lived in their ways for thousands of years, and we can't be callous enough to think we can change that. We may disagree with their way of life, but they have been living it for A LOT longer than we've been living ours. Our model of government isn't giving people much to look up to right now.

I won't huff and puff too much about the government. Some things I agree with, some I don't. Right now, I work for them.....so I can't bleed from the mouth too much. I just don't know how the war on terrorism is ever going to end.

If you back out of it and leave them alone....they've won. Mass chaos will break out. It's just human nature to be greedy and hungry for power.

If we continue to fight, we make more terrorists. There is no way to win a "war" on terrorism. Just creates more. You can't kill every terrorist, because that's impossible. Can't lock them ALL up, also impossible.

Bums me out, because I wonder where the hell this is all going to end up at. There's really no direction....no end in sight. They will try to attack us again, we will retaliate again.

Yup R1Lover, guess I got what I asked for. However, I'm a thinker and I really dig talking about subjects like this. Some do, some don't. I just make sure that I keep my views in check, and not get stupid about them. I know other guys do too. Of all the threads here, figgered I'd start at least one where we could go......it's all good.

post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

See corey - I told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark - It really doesn't bother me at all.......... Like you said - it's all good....

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
firehawk: think of this now...we declared war ON A TACTIC. how do you end that? terrorism=tactic. and we declared war on it.

doesn't make much damn sense to me

post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 01:07 AM
FAsT BOYS

i have the upmost respect for the military members now serving. i also feel bad for the families and people who have lost friends and loved ones. i have no compassion for any body else over there. I just cant understand why the iraqi people have not buttfucked the insurgent movement (which if what i have heard is correct) are for the most part not even iraqis just others who wish to push thier ideas of what is right and wrong by attacking civilian targets. i cannot stand the thought of young soldiers, marines, airmen, and seamen losing thier lives for people who have allowed these insurgents to operate from thier communities while attacking american assets and civilian targets.

RIP SSgt James Cawley USMC KIA Iraq a warrior a father and husband. AIRBORNE!!!
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 01:23 AM

Being that I was in the Corps, I was Extremely moto about getting deployed. My mindset was on using the skills I have learned the past years of my life. I didnt care why or what was going on. Its not like they sit us down and ask us what we think about our commander in chief who is in charge.

Once I got out I got hurt and I felt cheated. I wanted to fight, as ignorant as that may seem, thats the way we think. I lost a friend from High School, and it hit me that I did luck out. I got a job and was able to make the transition easily. Sure I have an injury.. but it could be a lot worse.

For those who are giving their lives, for their country. I have every ounce of respect for them. I dont care what someone says about why they are there. They dont really get to say no Mr. President we shouldnt go to war.

As for why. I would say a combination of trying to spread some western influence with their own culture (which is almost impossible in my opinion). A great relationship with a country that can benefit the US in the long run.

For those who hate the Military for what they are doing can kiss my brown ass. You can have your opinion and I can shit on you for it. I dont care who you are!

I think Firehawks Avatar says it best.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
WEŽLL PROTECT AMERICA

post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 02:40 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
Being that I was in the Corps, I was Extremely moto about getting deployed. My mindset was on using the skills I have learned the past years of my life. I didnt care why or what was going on. Its not like they sit us down and ask us what we think about our commander in chief who is in charge.

Once I got out I got hurt and I felt cheated. I wanted to fight, as ignorant as that may seem, thats the way we think. I lost a friend from High School, and it hit me that I did luck out. I got a job and was able to make the transition easily. Sure I have an injury.. but it could be a lot worse.

For those who are giving their lives, for their country. I have every ounce of respect for them. I dont care what someone says about why they are there. They dont really get to say no Mr. President we shouldnt go to war.

As for why. I would say a combination of trying to spread some western influence with their own culture (which is almost impossible in my opinion). A great relationship with a country that can benefit the US in the long run.

For those who hate the Military for what they are doing can kiss my brown ass. You can have your opinion and I can shit on you for it. I dont care who you are!

I think Firehawks Avatar says it best.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
WEŽLL PROTECT AMERICA

i agree, when i was still in i never even gave a thought to the politics of a situation i only cared about guys in my platoon, company etc.
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 02:45 AM

I hate political threads, so i'll let this guys do the job.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the_debate_team_151.jpg (36.2 KB, 69 views)
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 02:50 AM
FAsT BOYS

hey steve one of the other things is i think the biggest whinners have either sacraficed the least or none at all. thses young members of the military are sacraficing massively right now with back to back deployements etc. i ve got nothing but love for them.
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 04:06 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
it doesnt matter what i think of it. one way or another.. i'll be there.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 07:03 AM
Ta Moko

Paging Abe Froman :corn

Attached Images
File Type: jpg the_debate_team_151_132.jpg (36.2 KB, 61 views)

post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Paging Abe Froman :corn

Don't you fucking do it, Adrian........... :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode