Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

On-line retailer Feedback

Please post your experiences with any and all online retailers here.
Of course we all know that MotoMummy is the best place, but in case you feel the need to purchase from somewhere else (for shame), please post all good and bad feedback here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 08:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

MotoMummy..............excellent service with a smartass smile.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 10:33 PM

indysuperbikes, was told the wait would be 2 weeks for harris chain adjustors... its week 7 and they still aren't sure...... and they aren't apologetic at all!! I'll NEVER work with them again.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
I will admit indy has GREAT prices (not always a good thing for the industry), but before I ran a business I had to wait forever for brake lines as i was told they had them in stock when they didn't. I ordered a harris exhaust bracket and after 2 mo called them only to find out they no longer stock and it and cancelled my order. Would have been nice to know that.

Other then that every person i've dealt w/ was pretty good...

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 06:51 PM

July 26 cancelled my order from indy that I placed May 10th. They weren't apologetic at all only kept me on hold for 12 mins. I wont work with them again.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Ta Moko

socalsportbikes.net

chain and sprocket kit, great prices,

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 07:35 PM
No Crying Allowed

Budha - Should we move this to the Business ratings forum now that we have one?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

yes...
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 11:45 AM

I still think tobefast does a decent job. Yes there are some places that have great prices which I have gone to (wink) Cheers to MotoMummy
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 04:59 PM

Tigerdirect.com my buddy orderd over 13000 worth in computer shit... told him 2-3 weeks, its week 12 and they still havent sent it all .... all he got was a video card that doesnt work...

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TIGER DIRECT
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFlankoDesigns
Tigerdirect.com my buddy orderd over 13000 worth in computer shit... told him 2-3 weeks, its week 12 and they still havent sent it all .... all he got was a video card that doesnt work...

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TIGER DIRECT
Hmm, I've ordered from them 7 or 8 times with no problems before. Any company is gonna have some bad stories. I'd probably go back till I had a problem with them myself. They've even done price adjustments for me if something I bought the previous month was marked down the next month.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 10:49 AM

865gear.com has been great for me. I was tired of dealing with stores that didn't care to talk to you after they had your money, the guys at Turningpoint Motorsports will answer your questions even if you aren't ordering anything.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
ebay - so far so great lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode