Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

MotoGP round 10 Sachsenring *** RESULTS ***

w00t !!!

The race was restarted after John Hopkins highsided .........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 09:59 AM
Ta Moko

Great race

Any update on John Hopkins? Nasty high side

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 10:04 AM
No Crying Allowed

Geeat Race.... although I would have liked to see Rossi pass Sete without him making a mistake, then he would have nothing to cry about.. lol Still an awesome race and nice to see Nikcy battling with Rossi...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 10:07 AM

awesome race!!!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Great race

Any update on John Hopkins? Nasty high side
He looks ok... cause he was walking in the pit afterward...

:corn
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Ask the Chief

what did i tell you guys...... :

val always finds a way. he followed sete today. i read that sete even gave a wry smile when asked about his mistake. val pressured him into it. and sete's winless curse continues.....

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 06:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

It looked as though Sete gave rossi the bird after the race was over as he drove him lol...........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 03:25 AM

Great race, but Sete made mistake he should never made. Nicky did very wel. I think he will stay with te fastest men on the track now.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

I love it . when Rossi wants to follow he just sits back and does so , when he wants to lead nobody can keep up ..........

watch the last 3 laps of the race , Rossi is on Sete's ass the whole time , and yea sure Sete made a huge mistake , but look at how far ahead Rossi pulls on both Sete and Hayden after the pass LOL ... I do believe even if Sete didn't make a mistake Rossi would have passed his ass anyways
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:15 PM

Not taking anything away from rossi , but he pulled away from the two so hard because of Sete's dumb ass pulling back down into the racing line when off-pace from his braking mistake going into turn one, causing Hayden to slow to keep from runnin' his whining ass over.

And for the record , Rossi would've bump passed Sete's sorry ass again , with Hayden challenging for the win as well
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 10:27 PM
FAsT BOYS

i hope nicky continues to get better and gets a podium more often. i like rossi but nickys a kentucky american. my great grandma was from kentucky
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
Not taking anything away from rossi , but he pulled away from the two so hard because of Sete's dumb ass pulling back down into the racing line when off-pace from his braking mistake going into turn one, causing Hayden to slow to keep from runnin' his whining ass over.

And for the record , Rossi would've bump passed Sete's sorry ass again , with Hayden challenging for the win as well
Hayden should have run his ass over ......... but look at the mistake by Sete again , even after that Sete and Hayden are within 1/4 sec of Rossi and on his ass pretty much and he just pulls away hard !!!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Ask the Chief

it does seem like nicky holds back when it comes to riding defensively. i don't know if he's afraid of pissing off other riders, but he could be passing with much more agression than he's shown lately. seen it before.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode