Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i'd say he's definately a bit ahead of the rest in his series...time to upgrade bro
1. He's too old to get a ride on a factory team, so he wouldn't get the competitive bike.
2. He'd have to change a WINING combination of team, crew, and rider, again causing potential problems.
3. He'd have to go learn a shit load of new tracks, each with very different racing lines than what the ones in the states use.
4. He'd have to learn entirely new tires for the most part, as he would probably not be running Dunlop's (they dont compete in MotoGP).
5. He'd have to learn an entirely new bike (which isn't very competitive if he stays on a suzuki).
Hate to say it, but he is a big fish in a small pond, and he knows it. He is however, content to sit back, collect his wins and trophies, and cash that big ass check that Suzuki sends him every month......
That's why he stays put.