Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Yamaha, Kawasaki Testing At Laguna Seca

Copyright 2006, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

The Yamaha/Graves Motorsports Yamaha and Kawasaki factory road race teams are scheduled to open a two-day test today at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, in Monterey, California.

Yamaha and Kawasaki were among several teams which tried to test at Laguna Seca in January only to have one of their two days rained out.

According to the Weather Channel, weather conditions on the Monterey Peninsula are currently good and the forecast for Thursday does not call for any precipitation.

This will be the last test for Kawasaki and Yamaha before they open the 2006 season at Daytona International Speedway.

Counting back to tests conducted in October and November of 2005, both Yamaha and Kawasaki will have more tests during the 2006 season than race events.

:corn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Advanced Member

My first thought was that you were taking about MOTOGP. Till I read the bit about daytona I was thinking airfare is cheap to SanFran. ROAD TRIP!!
But then I realized it was AMA.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode