Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Superstock win SPOILER !!!

1- Jamie hacking
2- Jason DiSalvo

amazing race between those 2 ....

1 Jamie Hacking Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R1LE
2 Jason DiSalvo Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R1LE
3 Aaron Yates American Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R1000
4 Geoff May M4 EMGO Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R1000
5 Josh Hayes Erion Honda Honda CBR1000RR
6 Damon Buckmaster Attack Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX-10RR
7 Robertino Pietri Suzuki GSX-R1000
8 Aaron Gobert Erion Honda Honda CBR1000RR
9 Jason Pridmore Jordan Racing Suzuki GSX-R1000
10 Marty Craggill Mat Mladin Motorsports Suzuki GSX-R1000
11 Jacob Holden Jordan Racing Suzuki GSX-R1000
12 Ben Attard Attack Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX-10RR
13 John Haner Lion Racing Suzuki GSX-R1000
14 Chris Ulrich Suzuki GSX-R1000
15 Cory West Suzuki GSX-R1000
16 Matt Lynn Suzuki GSX-R1000
17 Akira Tamitsuji Suzuki GSX-R1000
18 David Loikits Suzuki GSX-R1000
19 Michael Sanchez Suzuki GSX-R1000
20 Taylor Knapp Suzuki GSX-R1000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hacking.jpg (38.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Disalvo.jpg (114.5 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by R1biker; 03-09-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:16 PM
No Crying Allowed

You forgot the word SPOILER bitch.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
You forgot the word SPOILER bitch.... lol
there is no repeat R1Lover its now or never ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:18 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1biker
there is no repeat R1Lover its now or never ...
Ya, but some of us recorded it and are going to watch it tonight when we get off work.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:19 PM
No Crying Allowed

Ok, well now I know.... oh well... lmao

So what was the rest of the results?

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Ya, but some of us recorded it and are going to watch it tonight when we get off work.... lol

ok for this time next time leave work early ( or call in sick like i did ) :laugh :laugh
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Ok, well now I know.... oh well... lmao

So what was the rest of the results?
i wont tell you watch it .. it is worth it R1Lover ... amazing race between hacking and DiSalvo ,....
Go yamaha !
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
i wont tell you watch it .. it is worth it R1Lover ... amazing race between hacking and DiSalvo ,....
Go yamaha !

Sweet, it's about time a Yamaha kicks butt in the AMA...

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:06 PM

I thought E-Boz was racing in the Superstock class? Or is he just racing FX this weekend?
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_6
I thought E-Boz was racing in the Superstock class? Or is he just racing FX this weekend?
FX and superstock

Last edited by R1biker; 03-09-2006 at 06:11 PM.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

Bostrom Out Of Superstock Race With Clutch Disaster

After qualifying third in the Superstock race, there were high hopes in the Yamaha garage that Eric Bostrom could pull off a good 'stock race today at Daytona. Those hopes were dashed fairly early when the clutch on Bostrom's R1LE came unglued.

"It was okay on the warm-up lap but right away on the start almost you could tell it was failing. I tried to adjust it but it was a lost cause," Bostrom said. He made five laps and was awarded a thirty-second place finish--zero points.

"You don't like to say it, but the championship might be over for me. It'll take some bad luck by the other guys for us to do anything. Bad deal."
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 11:50 AM

06 Daytona Superstock Results - SPOILER

Daytona Superstock Race Results

Pos. Rider Team Bike
1 Jamie Hacking Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R1LE
2 Jason DiSalvo Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R1LE
3 Aaron Yates American Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R1000
4 Geoff May M4 EMGO Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R1000
5 Josh Hayes Erion Honda Honda CBR1000RR
6 Damon Buckmaster Attack Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX-10RR
7 Robertino Pietri Suzuki GSX-R1000
8 Aaron Gobert Erion Honda Honda CBR1000RR
9 Jason Pridmore Jordan Racing Suzuki GSX-R1000
10 Marty Craggill Mat Mladin Motorsports Suzuki GSX-R1000
11 Jacob Holden Jordan Racing Suzuki GSX-R1000
12 Ben Attard Attack Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX-10RR
13 John Haner Lion Racing Suzuki GSX-R1000
14 Chris Ulrich Suzuki GSX-R1000
15 Cory West Suzuki GSX-R1000
16 Matt Lynn Suzuki GSX-R1000
17 Akira Tamitsuji Suzuki GSX-R1000
18 David Loikits Suzuki GSX-R1000
19 Michael Sanchez Suzuki GSX-R1000
20 Taylor Knapp Suzuki GSX-R1000

I can understand backing off a bit to get Hacker off your ass drafting & watching for an open door - but what was going on with all that herky jerky stuff?

Daytona SuperStock Podium Press Conference
by susan haas

Jason DiSalvo (#40 Yamaha Racing, second place)

Q Jason, you had a chance to win it there. You were leading on the last lap. Were you worried about leading going onto the banking?

A I've just got to say one thing first. (motions up to lights above podium are in media center) Those lights are way too bright. Like, I can't even see anything. I'm blind. It's like when you get pulled over at night and they shine that thing in your eye. "Who's coming out of the car?"

(laughter in pressroom)

But anyway. It was a good race. I don't know if I would've done anything different. It was just kind of a roll of the dice there at the end of the last lap. I blame myself, because I left the door open a little bit at the bottom, and I know all about shutting doors here at Daytona. I did it to Rog in '04 on the 600. But on the big bike, it's a little bit different. You can't sort of like, "I'm going to go here on the banking." The thing'll get a little loose and crazy on you. I was coming onto the Trioval, and I was kind of like, "Well, I don't see Jamie yet, so I think I got this one." And then it was, whoomp. I mean, it was that fast. But it was a good race, and it was cool for Yamaha to go 1-2. We kind of rode our own race. I looked back once, and I was like, "Jamie's behind me." I looked back again for a long time, and I'm like, "Jamie's the only one behind me."

So I was taking it in, and let him by once, put my hand out for him to pass, and he kind of ran a little bit wide when I did that. I was kind of leaving the door open, but he got in there deep, and he ran wide. I went back by him and I was kind of waving, "Sorry, dude, it didn't work out for you." And then I kind of let him by again. I came out of the Horseshoe and did a wheelie. And when he got by me that time, I kind of studied him a little bit. I was looking at him. "Well, Jamie's looking pretty good. I don't know if I want to let him lead, because he might pull a gap," because my tire was starting to go off a little bit.

So at that point I was like, "I'll try to draft him down the front straight." And it didn't really work out like I thought it was going to. It took a long time to get up next to him, and I couldn't get by him by the stripe. So I was like, "Well, I'd better get back in front of him." So I went back by going into Turn 1, and, "Okay, what am I going to do now?" It was the last lap. "I'll just ride hard." We did a 40.4, 40.5 on the last lap. The pace was still there. He just played that draft right. Like really right, Miguel Duhamel right. That draft was like perfect. So congratulations to him. We'll just mark that down in our notebooks and look forward to next year.

Q You were saying something about the trophies?

A Yeah. Jamie's got all these second place Daytona trophies and everything, and I had a first and I had a third from last year in the 600. So well, I'll collect the whole set. Because they're all the same, Daytona trophies, That little thing with the diamond on it. They're pretty cool. So I'm going to put it in my house and get all three of them, going up.

Q What was the hand-waving to Jamie with about three laps to go?

A That was, going into the left-hander, that tight left, I kind of put my hand out. Because I ran it, coming off the thing, and kind of spun a little bit. "Well, that was a bad drive." So I'd stood it up a little bit wider than I normally would. I put my hand out and said, "There you go. Go for it, welcome, please, come on in." And he passed me like really fast, and I was like, "Whoa, he's running a little bit wide." And then I was like, "Oh, I'll go back by him." And then I put my hand out like, "Sorry it didn't work out for you" type of thing. And then the wheelie, I was like, "Well, I should let him by me, but I don't want to make it as blatant," so the wheelie kind of slowed me down a little bit. Was it blatant the second time, too?

Q Yeah.

A Oh. Really? Sorry. My bad.

Jamie Hacking, (# 92 Graves Yamaha, Winner)

Q Jamie, what does it feel like after all these years, to finally win at Daytona?

A It feels like somebody jumped off of my bike. I mean, it feels like somebody jumped off of my back, not my bike. Man, it was great. That was a long time coming. I don't know. To see that checkered flag, and to know I was actually going to make it to the checkered flag without nobody beating me, because I know, only being him, I knew I got a really good drive on him, I didn't show him any hands during the race, that I had a good drive on him. I just let him think that he was the man. But I was the man. And man, it felt good. If I wouldn't have had my earplugs in, I probably would've blowed my eardrums out when I crossed the start/finish line. I could hear Rog on the cool-down lap with his [win in Supersport], he was doing the same thing. It feels good. I just had to wait a long time for it. But this is a place you don't want to rush things. You've got to let things come to you. It feels great. It feels really good. To come out of here one-two - this place is not nice to me sometimes. It always beats me up in the beginning of the week, and then I have to ride injured. I was not wanting that to happen this year, and it did. But I was managing to work my way through it.

Q Would you take us through the last lap, when you were behind Jason and planning your strategy?

A On the last three laps, coming into the end of that race, I don't know what he was doing. He was slowing down and really not taking the race serious like I thought he should be. Coming out of the International Horseshoe looking back and doing stand-up wheelies at me, and I'm thinking, "Is the race over?" I knew the race wasn't over, but I'm thinking, "What is he thinking? We've got people, definitely, behind us, that are capable, if we keep goofing off like this, that can catch us." And then he waved at me a couple of times, or waved at the crowd, or I don't know what he was doing, but I was - my main focus was to win that race. I just sat behind him. I just let him do his little thing, and I did my thing, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

We went onto the last lap there. It was a perfect clear lap. Went into the chicane, he headed off in there and I figured he was going to stop coming out, you know? He lit it up. I let him go. That was it, it was over. I just breathed it a little bit on the banking, and I said, "You mine, sucka." I said, "This is over right now. I'm putting this one in the bank." I said, "If I have to hit that triple [Supercross jump] going on the front straight, in that dirt, I'm going to go across the line in the air. I'll be on the bike. If I land, I land. If I don't, I don't." He dug it down to the inside and I said, "I'm going to go underneath him." And I did. I dove in underneath there.

And like I said, it feels good to come across that start/finish line with that checkered flag just waving right across in front of me. It felt good.

Q Jamie, how long have you been coming here, and what's your experience at Daytona that you've been so disappointed all these years?

A Well, I haven't been disappointed. I've always left here with very solid points, on podium every year. It's just I've been coming here professionally now for nine years and got seconds and thirds, and in the 200 I was the first ever rookie to finish on podium in the Daytona 200. So everything started off here real good. Seconds, thirds, seconds, thirds, and that's how it's just been for the past few years. I think I'm a little bit wiser now. You've got to be knowing how to play the cards right. I also did a lot of amateur stuff here, CCS stuff, as an amateur. I always liked the place. I always went really good here. But just when I turned professional, I remember I wasn't quite wise enough to figure out how the draft is played out, and how to figure out all the things and head games that went on. Now I've got all that figured out, it's a lot easier.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

PLease GAMBLER we have a section for that ..

http://www.motomummy.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Admin or mod of this section can u please mege it with this

http://www.motomummy.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=15434

thx
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 02:33 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Admin or mod of this section can u please mege it with this

http://www.motomummy.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=15434

thx

Done... :

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
meat popsicle

supersport results yet?
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoTan
supersport results yet?
:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMASuperbike.com - 2006.pdf (30.9 KB, 5 views)

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 03:35 PM
meat popsicle

Quote:
:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode