Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
(spoiler) r6 + rpm =

NO WINS FOR THE MACHINE THAT SHOULD DOMINATE....

so much for all the hype...the kawi machines w/ less rpm...omg...lets all go out and buy them now! 16.5k rpm and it's gonna dominate the class...it showed it today LOL

sorry but w/ all the hype and it not really showing more hp, more drive, etc...i'm not impressed! it didn't show it like the k5 did last year right out of the hole showing more hp...

rant over, i'm not that impressed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey

so much for all the hype...the kawi machines w/ less rpm...omg...lets all go out and buy them now! 16.5k rpm and it's gonna dominate the class...it showed it today LOL

sorry but w/ all the hype and it not really showing more hp, more drive, etc...i'm not impressed! it didn't show it like the k5 did last year right out of the hole showing more hp...

Hacking did lead most of the race ... but he came second and its only the first race of the season ...

+ hayden is hell of a good rider dude ...
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:41 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:

ok, go buy a damn green machine then.............

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
ok, go buy a damn green machine then.............
thats gona brake down the road
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:46 PM

1 Roger Lee Hayden Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX6-RR
2 Jamie Hacking Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6
3 Tommy Hayden Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX6-RR

4 Ben Spies American Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R600
5 Danny Eslick MPTracing.com Suzuki GSX-R600
6 Damon Buckmaster Attack Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX6-RR
7 Geoff May M4 EMGO Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R600
8 Pascal Picotte Yamaha YZF-R6
9 Alastair Seeley Yamaha YZF-R6
10 Ben Attard Attack Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX6-RR
11 Tyler McDonald Yamaha YZF-R6
12 Jeff Tigert Honda CBR600RR
13 Blake Young Suzuki GSX-R600
14 W. Gruy Yamaha YZF-R6
15 R. Elleby Honda CBR600RR
16 B. Long Yamaha YZF-R6
17 D. Luck Suzuki GSX-R600
18 N. Hester Yamaha YZF-R6
19 Tony Meiring Suzuki GSX-R600
20 S. Fouchek Suzuki GSX-R600
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:57 PM
7c Forever

not, only 1 R6 in the top 5, and 2 kwackers, 2 gixxers.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
not, only 1 R6 in the top 5, and 2 kwackers, 2 gixxers.
the bike alone cannot do much ... yamaha have only hacking on the R6 that could pull it out .. kawa had the haydens and suzi have Ben Spies .. and came 4 ....
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
7c Forever

well hacking isn't exactly a bad rider.

and the Haydens aren't the greatest ever to throw a leg over a kawasaki.

you're right on Spies tho, I'm very surprised to see him that low.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
Put any of the hayden's on any 600 out there and they would win. The Hayden's are a dominant force in the 600 class, so you cant say the R6 isnt DOMINATE.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

um in just power you could see the k5 pull when the throttle was twisted last year. you could see it side by side pull away and other aspects...didn't see that w/ the r6 at all...but keep defending it guys and then when the r6 doesn't win the championship you'll say "it's cause they have hacking and they have the haydens"....

just like when the k5 wins it's because "they have maladin"...but if your brand of bike wins it then it's all the bike...

year after year we here the same stuff...*shrugs* all i was pointing out

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Ask the Chief

maybe yamaha should have pulled out of the superbike class, and focused all its effort on winning supersport....

err....i mean....

great battle though!

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Maybe it is to early to judge how good the R6 right now, but it's not looking good. But all the indicators so far are confirming my instincts when the bike first came out; it is not as good as Yamaha claimed it to be and it is not the fastest bike of the 600cc class. There was too much hype put into this bike and people bought into it. The people that bought into the R6 hype are now trying to defend it. They better hope that as the season goes deeper that they will be proven right. Once again, all the indicators so far are showing the R6 is not the fastest bike of the supersport class.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

should be a hell of a season though, but i don't see the new r6 coming out as a dominating power. it might win, but i don't think it's going to smoke the competition by any means...

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:17 PM

Quote:
should be a hell of a season though, but i don't see the new r6 coming out as a dominating power. it might win, but i don't think it's going to smoke the competition by any means...

they can't smoke .. no way in hell ... they have only one qualify rider out there on the R6 .....
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Gang Green

The R6 is certainly is better then last year, if you rewatch last years supersport race, the Kawi's just pulled away from everthing else like it was a 250 on the banking. No one could draft pass the Kawi's, and the Kawi's could go right around another bike on the banking. This year the R6 was pretty much even with it.

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Wheatman

Hacking had a Great day today, Believe what you want....
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
Hacking had a Great day today, Believe what you want....
hope to see more races this season like that
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Wheatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1biker
hope to see more races this season like that
Agreed...
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i love close races...i like the fact all the bikes/riders up front were somewhat even. mladin is boring to watch cause he kills them.

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
just like when the k5 wins it's because "they have maladin"...but if your brand of bike wins it then it's all the bike...

year after year we here the same stuff...*shrugs* all i was pointing out
dead on the money here man.

guys, loyalty is for women and dogs, not company's. They sure wouldn't be loyal to you if they saw a more profitable demographic that meant stabbing you guys in the back (as a guy that runs yamaha sleds, believe me, it's true, I know this for a fact).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode