Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

My Daytona thoughts

Hey all, it was an interesting weekend for sure.

Lots of weird stuff happening.

Disalvo did great for his first 200. He won't make the same mistake next time, though. Good win for Hacking.

Great move by Mladin, leason quickly learned by Spies. Ben gave kudos to Mat while being interviewed; experience is a great teacher.

Davy Sadowski rocked. Papa Ski was so proud. I love those guys.

I was sad for Jeremy McWilliams, I was hopefull the Buells would finish. We'll see what happens through out the season.

Danny Eslick was not too happy about burning up the clutch in the 200. He was doing great. However, awesome taking 5th place in Supersport.

Josh Hayes is the man. I'm really happy for him. He's on a competitive bike now and I'm sure he'll podium more often.

Jeremiah Johnson #64 MPT Suzuki Team, Eslick's team mate, finished 31st place after starting from 58th?? in the 200. He's had nearly a dozen surgerys since early fall due to the crash he had last season. We're all pumped he did as well as he did.

Steve Rapp, was not able to get off on a good start this past weekend. He's a good friend of mine, but I know when to stay away. Not a happy camper.

Rog was the man! Poor dude, doing so well and them the big OUCH! Hopefully it won't take too long to get back on the bike.

Duhamel deserves a major ATTA-BOY! I think he's made of steel. His love of competition was evident through out the weekend, just don't ask him about the "pace-car".

Bubba, talk about being made of rubber. I was in total pain after watching him crash off his bike, and land the way he did. WOW!

Chad Reed, also the man of steel. What a great competitior. Hurt and still podium'd.

Fania, what where you thinking with the 2 finger salute?? DORK!

Hey, did you guys catch my mug at the end of Speed's showing of the first day of racing? Yep, I got my two seconds of fame.... lol

I'll have images from that weekend hopefully, by the end of the week. I've taken over 300 and I still have to sort and put together.

Here's something I put together for my team, and someone sent me a picture of my backside where you can see my tattoo, I figured I'd share with you:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:30 AM
7c Forever

in reverse order.

NICE ASS!!! good to hear about the 2 seconds of fame altho I didn't actually catch it (sorry, wasn't looking)

x2 on Duhammel getting a congrats, guy has a love for competition that is unrivalled in the paddock, anybody that says "old guys aren't fast or thirsty" has clearly never paid much attention to Mig.

I completely agree with you with regard to Jeremy McWilliams, poor guy fly's over here and rides his nuts off on a less than competative bike, only to have it die on him, I feel bad for him, but he always said Daytona was on his "life goals" list, so cheers, atleast he can scratch that one off, and I think most race fans realize how lucky we are to have had someone so talented running around the track.

Mladins move was awesome, one of the best showings of racecraft that I've seen in the AMA ever (unfortunatly I never saw Lawson race here, if his AMA stuff was anything like his GP stuff tho, I'm sure it was on that level). Anyways, he proved why he is #1 and like hodgepodge has said, could win the WSB title in his 1st year if he wanted to.

DiSalvo. this one i"m not so sure on, the history books will no doubt record it as being a great outing, and a wonderfull result for his first 200. HOWEVER, with all the hype yamaha had building up to the event about how fast the R6 was this year, how they where making a full FX effort, how he was sure to be the latest addition to the long list of yamaha 200 winners, I can't help but think that it was his race to lose.

Which brings me to my final one: Zemke... GOOD JOB, holy crap, with Mig as your teammate, what everyone was saying was the brutally fast R6 breathing down your neck, all the Buell controversy... WOW, great job, coming out and winning it against all odds.

anyways, I'm glad you had a great time, can't wait to see the pics!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Ask the Chief

always great to get the dirt straight from the pits!!!! thanks sara!

i meant to start a thread about fania.....i have no clue wtf that was about. maybe they booed him? he was the dude that tangled with yates last year....

only thing i don't agree with was disalvo....he SHOULD have won, if it wasn't for being out there and screwing around. that's not a mistake....that's immaturity. hacking even questioned that. your teammate IS competition...don't let him by!

again....thanks sara!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thanks Sara, good read...avidly waiting for the pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 06:58 AM

Great pics sara ... Looking good ... good read as well .....
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:17 AM Thread Starter

Hey Junior, I caught that last night, the reverse order. I need to change that.
I'm suffering from insomnia right now, my bod is tired, my brain is tired but overall this is happry girl.

I'll get back to you later..... zzzzzzz!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Hola!
Here's a mosaic of selected images. Hope you like.

However, if you want to see each image in detail click here
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:50 PM

sara,thx for sharing great pictures ... love it !
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:08 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
How come the dude didn't keep you sticker on the top of his helmut??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
How come the dude didn't keep you sticker on the top of his helmut??
maybe the track pics were before the sticker....:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode