Hello, I'm bringing this up again because there was some interest in the past that some of you may want to stay with us at my campsite.
It's early enough at this time to know if you're going to stay in town, or take my offer and camp with us.
I can only take five people from this forum. Even if you're tentative at this time, let me know. I'll have a list of all who are interested and from there you can decide go or not. I will have to have your decision set in stone by May 15th.
You will need to email your name and camping additions (friends, wife, etc....) to [email protected]
- She's the Queen and organizer, I'm her spawn.....
let her know I sent you; place USGP 2006 on the subject line.
Here's the 411 -
- $50 per person total - Thursday through Sunday
- The $50 covers camping fee, food and drink for the whole weekend
- You have to provide your own camping stuff
- If you drive/ride you will have to purchase a Parking Pass from SCRAMP Staff who will be around the campsite
- You will receive a wristband campsite pass either Thursday and Friday. SCRAMP Staff will be around to give these to you
- Campsite parking passes, wristbands will be provided by SCRAMP staff at the campsite. You will NOT need to purchase either of these items on line, only sold (campsite parking pass) at the campsite. ONLY AT THE CAMPSITE!!
If you need additional information, please use the above email address for you inquiries, I promise the Queen will make sure you know what she knows.
NO, you cannot stay with me!