Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

What the hell is going on????????

Isn't it ironic how all the number one plate holders are all struggling to keep pace with everyone????

What the hell is going on????? Mladin can't keep Spies off his but and once Ben get by him he's gone! Rossi is having the worst luck and just when he gets into form........the bike goes to crap on him or the tires or the frame...yada yada yada.....
Then there is Corser.....but his is more understandable. He is against one of the most dominating and competitive riders in Bayliss. Bayliss-tic is kicking butt!!!!!! And it's been fun watching him do it...although I picked Corser to repeat even tho a WSBK champ has not repeated if forever!!!!!!!!

As far as racing goes it has been a great year. New faces are making a mark and old ones are proving there is still gas in the tank!

I just wanted to rant and voice my frustrations about Mladin and Rossi.........

What do you guys think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:26 PM
No Crying Allowed

Not sure what's up but it makes for better racing this way So I say keep it gong the way it is.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
HighlyTrainedProfessional

Send a message via AIM to NomadRip Send a message via Yahoo to NomadRip
Me too...I don't like watching someone runaway with the title halfway through the season, anyway. Makes for better racing, and last year got boring fast because of it. The more competition, the better!

-James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Not sure what's up but it makes for better racing this way So I say keep it gong the way it is.
Yes great competition is great to watch, but please don't keep it the way it is for Rossi/Yamaha's luck... lol
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 08:08 AM
RacerX85

I have to say I've wanted to see Rossi lose the title for a while now, but not in this way. His luck needs to change so we can see him get beat at his best.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX85
so we can see him get beat at his best.
Joke of the day !!!

At his best ..... forget about it .. will never happen .. not this season ... perfect example ... last race at his best ... 4.2 sec lead ...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 11:09 AM

I agree, Rossi at a 100% is the standard to live up to. And would make a great race for those who want to take the title.

I expect that since he's not going to 4 wheel racing next year, he'll stay with GP and recoup the title that he may not be able to claim this year.

Though there are 12 races to go, I wouldn't count him out just yet.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Oh I love the racing going on up front!!!! In fact I have been waiting for Rossi and Pedrosa to duke it out and I actually gave Pedrosa a good chance at winning the battle cuz I figured Rossi's heart just was not into it with the F1 distraction. But it was a beautiful thing to see him pull away even tho I wanted a last lap battle to ensue. I know Mugello will be one bad ass race cuz you know he wants to win that one for sure!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 06:01 PM
I dont inhale

i agree its been a great year so far, i would be very happy if all three leaders to this point won the chamionship this year, but there is still much doubt except for world superbike, Bayliss is going to win it going away

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Going to win it???????? He already has!!!!!!!! heheheh

Corser is doing worse this year than he did when he was on the FP1....heheheheh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode