Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

Wolf Hill @ Laguna Seca??

Where exactly is this, and from anyone who went last year, can you give me some insight on this? I can purchase a parking pass (automobile) for wolf hill, I just want to know if it's worth it or just use the shuttle to get there??? anyone? I know Sara would know...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 04:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttlecontrol
Where exactly is this, and from anyone who went last year, can you give me some insight on this? I can purchase a parking pass (automobile) for wolf hill, I just want to know if it's worth it or just use the shuttle to get there??? anyone? I know Sara would know...

Wolf hill is right atop the race track to the south. This parking pass if for motorcycles only. This year there are no cars allowed in the track. The only exception is camping, and staff.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 06:52 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Wolf hill is right atop the race track to the south. This parking pass if for motorcycles only. This year there are no cars allowed in the track. The only exception is camping, and staff.
Good thing I'm camping, and will have my bike.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Ltony
Good thing I'm camping, and will have my bike.

hope all goes well for Steve....

sending PM to you....

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

no, it's not just for Motorcycles.. it does say Automobile parking ..???
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:33 PM
The real Blue ranger

Quote:
no, it's not just for Motorcycles.. it does say Automobile parking ..???
I don't know where it is, but I do know there will be no "on=site" car parking. Just down the road from the entrance there is a lot they are gonna shuttle people to and from the track.

Quote:
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

well, I just went ahead and purchased the ticket. it does state "
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:42 PM
The real Blue ranger

Yeah, must be to insure you have a parking spot. Probably a good thing. Last year it was crazy after the race. We just sat in our motorhome for a couple of hours waiting for traffic to clear. Still took us forever to get out.

Quote:
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

I figured it would be better than carrying all my shite on the tram to the race... I can't wait!! 49 or so days!!! woo woo!!!!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 09:06 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
well, I just went ahead and purchased the ticket. it does state "
Their website was not updated after the decision to keep all auto's off the track this year.

You will not get in with an auto, unless you are staff or part of a race team, vendor etc.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 09:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

Click HERE to read the new regulations on parking.

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

taken from link posted above:

A limited number of general public on-site parking passes for Wolf Hill parking are available through Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, at a weekend price of $50. These passes are available for advance purchase only...

from what I read, the Motorcycles get to park on Wolf Hill for Free, so the only auto's allowed are the race teams, vendors and people who pay to park... that's what i get from it, I'm going to call Monday to confirm
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
taken from link posted above:

A limited number of general public on-site parking passes for Wolf Hill parking are available through Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, at a weekend price of $50. These passes are available for advance purchase only...

from what I read, the Motorcycles get to park on Wolf Hill for Free, so the only auto's allowed are the race teams, vendors and people who pay to park... that's what i get from it, I'm going to call Monday to confirm
Make sure to post up after you do and eat crow..

I would not post it if it wasn't true.

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

eat crow, that's funny...

I just got off the phone with the ticket office at laguna... yeah, wolf hill is for free motorcycle parking... BUT, if you purchase a parking pass, like I did, you can park there...

so, here you go, you can eat it instead..

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:56 PM
No Crying Allowed

You will see when you get there

The ticket office is on crack

he he

Either way it's all good man

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

if it is what you say, I will kick someone's ass in the ticket office, then get my damn refund..

if it's all good, then it's all good

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode