Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

Stoner to yamaha !

I hope it is true cause stoner is one heck of a rider

From motogpnews.com

Casey to Yam, Dozy to Honda
Out with old in with the new
(11/07/2006)

Australian upstart Casey Stoner has reportedly signed for Yamaha to partner Valentino Rossi in 2007. The fresh-faced convict has finally been wooed by the 'second best Jap team' on the promise that he'll receive equal machinery to Rossi - a shit-load of cash also helped seal the deal.

Stone me! It's Casey for Yam

"It's a brave move" commented one insider "But then the Australians are noted for their bravery - especially when drunk.* I think this season Casey's really come of age - which looking at him I'd say was about twelve."

Yamaha idiotically missed out last season on signing Stoner letting the evil that is HRC steam in and claim the youngster. Although fiercely denied it's rumoured that Yamaha top brass forgot to sign the Australian after becoming addicted to Sudoku believing that to crack the hidden code would reveal the location of the Arc of Covenant and possibly give them a slight advantage over Honda.

Before signing Stoner Yamaha were also sniffing around Nicky Hayden hoping to lure all eleven toes of the American from HRC. In the end, however, it appeared that Yamaha took the option of bagging Stoner over Hayden preferring to aim for race victories and spectacular spills over consistency and lima beans.

Stoner will join forces with Rossi's legendary tag-along tea-monkey Jeremy Burgess - the only man in MotoGP who can talk through a perpetual smile. The move will double the number of 'Down-Under Dwellers' at Yamaha and thus increase by the square the amount of breakages due to 'alcohol fuelled misunderstandings' - it's understood that Yam have already contacted their broker.

Filling Stoner's gravel stone filled boots at Honda will be the kipping current 250cc championship leader Andrea 'Dozy' Dovizioso. After one season too many of being lumbered with the Roman Empress Max Biaggi HRC have wisely now begun employing new, fresh riders and getting rid of their beefing dead-wood.

The net loser of such relocations will be the Texan Windbag Colin Edwards who will find himself and his teeth without a ride at Yamaha for 2007. Edwards was given a clear-as-glass hint by Yamaha that his sixth placed finishes will no longer be needed in 2007 when the Jap firm announced last month that they didn't know who would partner Rossi next season.
Edwards has been linked with MotoGP teams Ducati and Kawasaki however the grim, smog-filled prospect of World Superbikes looks unfortunately more likely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 11:29 PM

AWESOME!!! thats really cool news.

I feel bad for Edwards though.. Do you guys think that stupid crash he had sealed his fate or was the decision already made then?

Last edited by STONE; 07-12-2006 at 11:32 PM.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 11:38 PM
FAsT BOYS

colin will get a ride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

Yeah im really hoping stoner will get to ride for yamaha, but i just hope he will do just as good if not better.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:34 AM

I hope this is true... but from motogpnews.com, which it's suppose to be a humor site... I'll wait till the official news comes out... :corn

:
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 02:03 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
would be nice
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerk
would be nice
:imwst
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 04:38 AM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
if you've read it on motogpnews, it's as likely to happen as valerossi becoming straight

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
I hope this is true... but from motogpnews.com, which it's suppose to be a humor site... I'll wait till the official news comes out... :corn

:
:imwst
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 06:36 AM
7c Forever

werd, motogpnews is hilarious, but very rarely true.

shit their moto is "the latest motogp news, as it happens, before it happens, and even if it doesn't happen."

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 07:31 AM
Ta Moko

Windbag?

Cool I like Stoner better

Rossi Is not ghey

LP his

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat
if you've read it on motogpnews, it's as likely to happen as valerossi becoming straight
damn.

i was hoping he might actually go to yamaha.....

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat
if you've read it on motogpnews, it's as likely to happen as LP, R1biker, or R1Budha, becoming a real man and not a shemale
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
No Crying Allowed

nice lp......... you don't chime in often, but when you do....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode