Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

MOTOGP Subscriptions

I had one for the past couple years but this year I didn't get one. I want to get one again, I really like the content they offer. Who else has one and thinks they are worth it?
:corn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 11:07 AM
7c Forever

I've got one, worth every penny, if I where you tho, I'd get a couple of the "1 race" ones, then over the break, they'll offer a "half price, half season" package, and you can pic that up. Or you could just skip these next few races, watch 'em on speed or in the other section and be good to go.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Ta Moko

Could be worth it but I prefer to download the races for free

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 12:12 PM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
I've got one. Shit, it only costs 36 euros and you get tons of great shit.

I have to stream the races here so I guess that plays a part..

Good shit in my eyes.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 12:23 PM

i have one (obviously)...

Personally, the site is a pain in the ass.
They have idiots and amateurs coding it, and trying to "hide" things behind flash overlays and this necessitates a lot of extra inout when it could be done a lot easier and better just by knowing what the fuck they are doing.

personally, the price is cheap, the service sucks if you ever need it, the site is something worse than what a junior high school kid could put together, the site works aboout 1/2 the time for archives and searching.

honestly, if all you want are the races, there are easier ways to get them and faster as well, since they typically have some of the crappiest downloading speeds oif any place i have seen.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Could be worth it but I prefer to download the races for free
Downloading the races is not the problem. I see al kinds of video content on there which looks good, But I don't get to see it anymore. When I had my subscription, I remember that I did not watch all of it anyway. But now that I don't have access to it, I want it. You know what I'm saying.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:54 PM

I have the subscription and find it a very welcome addition to what speed carries on their broadcast. If I were in Europe where people get to see the races and qualifying live on tv maybe I wouldn't find their coverage that attractive but in the US this is the only chance we have to watch practice and qualifying live. That alone to me is worth the 40-50 euros.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 PM

I have the subscription as well. Its not too bad in my opinion. The download speed kinda sucks at times but at least I get to see the whole race unlike on Speed. Its also cool to watch the free practices and qualifying. So overall its cool...
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 01:43 AM

i don't have one myself....maybe down the road
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
i have one (obviously)...

Personally, the site is a pain in the ass.
They have idiots and amateurs coding it, and trying to "hide" things behind flash overlays and this necessitates a lot of extra inout when it could be done a lot easier and better just by knowing what the fuck they are doing.

personally, the price is cheap, the service sucks if you ever need it, the site is something worse than what a junior high school kid could put together, the site works aboout 1/2 the time for archives and searching.

honestly, if all you want are the races, there are easier ways to get them and faster as well, since they typically have some of the crappiest downloading speeds oif any place i have seen.
:imwst

That flash site is really getting on my nerves...
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 05:14 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
:imwst

That flash site is really getting on my nerves...

there's a patch for that somewhere, I'll be damned if I can remember where tho.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
there's a patch for that somewhere, I'll be damned if I can remember where tho.
A patch?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 09:04 AM

Eurosport rocks...... so I'm not in desperate need of a subscription, but it's totally cool that they offer it. But like Budha said their site (layout and overuse of flash, violent abuse of their user's CPU and god knows what else)sucks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode