Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

f'n A i had a dream weekend

first i want to thank Sara and her family and friends for welcoming me and my dad, they were all great we had a blast at the campsite

i just got home its 2:30 am but i have to post a couple teaser shots, i promise ill post some more tomorrow

and i gota say GO NICKY!!!!!, man what a race, i want to cry for rossi, but i cant help but being excited for nicky, i was one of the first people to yell at him new world champion and i could swear i saw his smile get bigger, anyway heres a couple teasers , you all know I'm a post whore so ill post some more up , i promise

i didnt just see an M1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meonm1.jpg (258.1 KB, 79 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

anyone heard of this guy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meandburges.jpg (208.0 KB, 79 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

if not im sure you know who this is think mr daytona
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meandrussell.jpg (229.2 KB, 79 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 11:17 PM

It was great meeting you and your dad. We did have a blast didn't we??? :o)
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 01:51 AM

wow they let you sit on one... awesome! :badg

Seems like you had a blast!
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 05:42 AM
Ta Moko

Dam cool man

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:19 AM

Sweet! Its hard to believe that they would leave a BIG $$$ bike to just let people sit on and stuff
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarawalker
It was great meeting you and your dad. We did have a blast didn't we??? :o)
yea we had a great time, hopefully we will hook up with you guys again next year

Junior this ones for you, its a shame my dad screwed up the picture and cut me off , oh well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meandrainey.jpg (552.3 KB, 65 views)

post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_6
Sweet! Its hard to believe that they would leave a BIG $$$ bike to just let people sit on and stuff

yea and it was kinda strange it was very close to the front door, and there was minimal security, if you had it well planed out I'm sure it could have been rolled right out the front door into the back of a van.
It was funny at first no one would sit on the bike. My father was like go ahead sit on the bike. At first i was no way they will freak, then I had a few beers and I was like WTF are they going to do tell me to get off the bike, so I did it and no one said a word.

these 2 had a horrible weekend. I am sorry I was correct about Edwards losing it after assen, he was very cool. They say you shouldnt meet your hero's but rossi didnt disapoint. I felt like a 12 year old kid when i asked rossi for his autograph. He signed a rossi hat that i had burgess sign also and a picture i took of him coming down the corksrew from last year so its the anniversary colors. Edwards signed a picture for me also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rossiandedwards.jpg (239.2 KB, 66 views)

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

no caption needed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg merossi.jpg (578.1 KB, 67 views)

post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Rich oliver was cool as hell, he stopped in the middle of a conversation to shake my hand and take a picture. I know yamaha paid all the guys to be at the dinner but they were all so nice. The night was unreal. We had free reign of the aquarium. The food was great, free drinks, and many of your heros just mingling around drinking a beer. Anyone that won the contest and didnt take advantage of going to this dinner you REALLY missed out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meoliver.jpg (226.5 KB, 66 views)

post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

couple more and i promise ill stop

i forgot that someone I know, Perry melnichek is now Ben bostroms, chassis guy. When ben won his first ama/world superbike race at laguna years back i took a picture of him coming down the corkscrew in the back of a pickup waving an american flag on a victory lap. I always though man that would be great to get blown up and signed. So heres perry taking it to ben for me and ben looking at it and smirking. The guy with the funky beard is Gary Medley an awesome crew chief and from what perry says a great guy to work for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg benbozsigning.jpg (208.7 KB, 65 views)

post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:25 AM
RacerX85

Yes, but did you meet NICKY?
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:26 AM

WOW!!! Looks like you had an awesome time. I love the look on your face by Rossi...
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

last one , i really didnt take that many pics because we camped so i only had my cheap camera. It was HOT all weekend heres are campsite with a big shade tree. You could see the run up to the cork srew from the campsite. Like i said earlier we had a blast. I thought the orginization was 100 times better this year than last. People were complaining of long lines to get on the shuttles, but i didnt have to deal with that. When it got crazy hot on Saturday they dropped the price of water to $1 and were giving it away in some spots, i never once waited in line to go to the bathroom or get something to eat. The official sovenier tent was HUGE and air conditioned and the longest it took me to get over the Dunlop bridge was about 15 minutes and that was only on Sunday the rest of the weeken it got crowded but you just walked right over. They need more jumbotrons, a better PA system, and another scoring tower that is kept accurate then it would be about perfect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg campsite.jpg (260.6 KB, 63 views)

post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX85
Yes, but did you meet NICKY?
not this weekend, i was 5 feet from him when he got out of the back of the van after wining the race and got to yell new world champion at him that was pretty cool

ive met him more than once at Daytona and Louden back when he was in the AMA i have a signed poster from the year after he won the supersport chapionship. Its one of the reasons im such a big fan he has always been a class act and very friendly

post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:50 AM
Random Sample

damn, you lucky. looked like a blast. awesome pics
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Awesome Dave! Glad you and Butch had a good time. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics...

post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 09:13 AM

awesome bud....looks like you had an amazing time
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 09:29 AM

I have GOT to make it to that race next year...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode