Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

what should my custom label on my crown royal bottle say

as some of you know me and junior made a bet at the begining of the year, i posted up that i thought hayden could make a run at the championship and he said he wouldnt get within 50 points, part of the wager was a bottle of crown with a custom label from their website. Well i am feeling really good about my wager being im over 80 points ahead with 6 races left. Soo im going to start enjoying this. i wold like to hear some ideas for labels

you can have 4 lines up to 18 characters each

id like to hear an idea if he wins the championship and one if he doesnt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 12:26 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
"How sweet Victory tastes on the rocks"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 03:38 PM

"Lucky Strikes"...lol or is that already in use?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:34 PM

" Enjoyed best nice and slow , just like Rossi".

bet that one ain't in use.

Last edited by Saint; 07-25-2006 at 06:50 PM.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut
as some of you know me and junior made a bet at the begining of the year, i posted up that i thought hayden could make a run at the championship and he said he wouldnt get within 50 points, part of the wager was a bottle of crown with a custom label from their website. Well i am feeling really good about my wager being im over 80 points ahead with 6 races left. Soo im going to start enjoying this. i wold like to hear some ideas for labels

you can have 4 lines up to 18 characters each

id like to hear an idea if he wins the championship and one if he doesnt
Over 80 points ahead?!?!

Stop
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

rossi is only 51 point out of frist place

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Thank you Michelin!

post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:59 PM

Thank you Michelin for 1st , 2nd, 3rd AND 4th place in the USGP ??
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
No! Thank you Michelin for the great rear tire provided to Rossi. :jimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
Thank you Michelin for 1st , 2nd, 3rd AND 4th place in the USGP ??

post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
rossi is only 51 point out of frist place
which, using a little thing i like to call math, means that he is actually 101 points ahead in the wager, since the wager appears to state that Hayden wouldn't be WITHIN 50 points of Rossi.

therefore since the most points you can score for a race win are 25, and there are only 6 races remaining, means (6*25=150) Rossi better win every race and hope hayden doesn't score a total of 49 points in 6 races .
you get 8 points for 8th place, so Junior better hope Hayden finishes no better than 8th in each race....
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
which, using a little thing i like to call math, means that he is actually 101 points ahead in the wager, since the wager appears to state that Hayden wouldn't be WITHIN 50 points of Rossi.

That would be correct math sir............ you get an A.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:21 PM

Quote:
That would be correct math sir............ you get an A.
natch.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:29 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
natch.

Is that like a snatch ? lol

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
" Enjoyed best nice and slow , just like Rossi".

bet that one ain't in use.
I bet it's not in use either, it's the first time we are seing Nicky competitive in the GPs. BTW I would love to be as slow as Rossi.....
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 11:03 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:

Is that like a snatch ? lol

think he meant naturaly..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

its actually 50 points from the championship, which nicky's closest competitor right now is pedrosa not rossi ohh yea then theres marco then rossi, hence the warm and fuzzy i feel about the bet

post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Over 80 points ahead?!?!

Stop
get your head out of rossi ass and read the post

lol

post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut
get your head out of rossi ass and read the post

lol
Get your head out of Nicky's or drop the bet...

lol
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitronori
I bet it's not in use either, it's the first time we are seing Nicky competitive in the GPs. BTW I would love to be as slow as Rossi.....
don't forget Pedrosa and Melandri too. Rossi's in 4th
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:39 AM

I was thinking something just like" PIMP JUICE". If you go longer something like" The sweet taste of victory".

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode