. SPOILERS BELOW
Race Result of the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Germany
1. Michael Schumacher Germany Ferrari-Ferrari 67 01:27:51.693
2. Felipe Massa Brazil Ferrari-Ferrari +0.7
3. Kimi Raikkonen Finland McLaren-Mercedes +13.2 <= Weird pitstop strategy, you'd think he was out of contention, AMAZING passes on Alonso and Button
4. Jenson Button Britain Honda-Honda +18.8 <= I thought he was going to get 3rd at one point or several, v. good performance
5. Fernando Alonso Spain Renault-Renault +23.7 <= was his birthday yesterday, he's feeling the pressure and is moody and unfocused
6. Giancarlo Fisichella Italy Renault-Renault +24.8 <= Poor man's Trulli, didn't really impress at all.
7. Jarno Trulli Italy Toyota-Toyota +26.5 <= Impressive performance, from the back into the points
8. Christian Klien Austria Red Bull-Ferrari +48.1 <= good performance
9. Ralf Schumacher Germany Toyota-Toyota +60.3 <= erratic driving...lived up to his nickname Half.
10. Vitantonio Liuzzi Italy Toro Rosso-Cosworth +1 lap* <= Very impressive today
11. David Coulthard Britain Red Bull-Ferrari +1 lap <= disappointing
12. Scott Speed USA Toro Rosso-Cosworth +1 lap*<= sandbuggy time
13. Christijan Albers Holland Midland-Toyota +1 lap
14. Tiago Monteiro Portugal Midland-Toyota +2 laps
Rtd Mark Webber Australia Williams-Cosworth 59 laps completed <= He was awesome, could have podiumed, but the engine blew
Rtd Takuma Sato Japan Super Aguri-Honda 38 laps completed <= unnoticable
Rtd Jacques Villeneuve Canada BMW Sauber 30 laps completed <= spectacular crash out....
Rtd Rubens Barrichello Brazil Honda-Honda 18 laps completed <= was awesome, and pressured Alonso like whoah then his engine blew coming out of the pits....Honda promised Rubinho a championship....
Rtd Nick Heidfeld Germany BMW Sauber 9 laps completed <= eh
Rtd Pedro de la Rosa Spain McLaren-Mercedes 2 laps completed <= eh
Rtd Sakon Yamamoto Japan Super Aguri-Honda 1 lap completed
Rtd Nico Rosberg Germany Williams-Cosworth 0 laps completed <= needs to finish a race, he's very good but he needs to do a few laps before you know........crashing out.
all results unofficial
* denotes restricted 3-litre V10; all others 2.4 V8
Drivers Championship Standing
N. Rosberg 4
P. de la Rosa 2
V. Liuzzi 1
C. Klien 1
There are 6 races left
Super Aguri-Honda 0
This is apparently a dancing Ferrari banana