Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 04:39 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

ducati to quit AMA racing

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=26678

from what ive heard Ducati has pretty much told its team members to look for a new job next year

that sucks, the racing wont be the same without them there again, maybe they need to hire Ferracci back!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 04:47 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
I haven't read your link, but one of the brit mags I get said that all they want is a 1200cc engine. That's it in a nutshell and to also coincide with their street market. That will blow bigtime if they go....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 08:10 AM

So basically, they want to dominate AMA like they normally do WSB?? I don't blame Ducati however, I do think that there needs to be research done to make the playing field completely level. Including the Zooks, Kawis, Yammies and Ducatis.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
They can't seem to get the job done in the AMA, so they are leaving. *shrug* that's not right
They should get their act together and stay.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 09:40 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixerKat View Post
So basically, they want to dominate AMA like they normally do WSB?? I don't blame Ducati however, I do think that there needs to be research done to make the playing field completely level. Including the Zooks, Kawis, Yammies and Ducatis.
ducati isnt dominating WSB, Troy Bayliss is (and he just so happens to be riding a Duc)

If they wanted to win in AMA, they should have brought on other riders besides the Bostrom bros. Then again, Neil hasnt done all that hot either. Yet, look at Suzuki, and how long their teams have been running these tracks, developing slight variations of the same bike. YEARS...

No wonder they clean house. It's more than just the bike

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
7c Forever

it sucks to see them go, but I almost think they're just playing to get a displacement advantage back, so that Honda can come in and piss all over their shoes again.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 09:49 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
it sucks to see them go, but I almost think they're just playing to get a displacement advantage back, so that Honda can come in and piss all over their shoes again.
Where have you been foo?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 10:46 PM
7c Forever

been away on hiatus man, was getting to the point where I wasn't enjoying coming anymore 'cause I'd just show up, fight with people, get huffy and leave. So I figured that while the motoGP boys took a break, so would I.

now I can fight with people and not be bothered enough to get huffy

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

hey welcome back, i was thinking the other day i hadnt seen you in a while

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 09:01 AM

Think Ducati is just tried of seeing a suzuki dominate the series. The inline fours aren't complaining, suzuki just has a great lineup of riders,crew and machinery.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 12:56 PM
meat popsicle

sounds like they are taking thier toys and going home, just like yamaha in WSB

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode