Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Official 2008 RED BULL MOTOGP & AMA - LAGUNA

Let's get ready guys...... it's coming and it's going to be a good one. With the tightest point tally yet of the season, all three top guys are fit for a win at any reace. Stoner is on fire right now but can he pull off more then three in a row? Does Vale have a few more wins in him before the end of the season? Can Nicky finally pull off another win? What this would be his second if he did? Will Colin finally get his first MotoGp win of his career?

There is a lot of excitement going into this race, we have Nicky with some rumors of jumping ship to Ducati next year? Stoner is said to have a major software upgrade coming in the next few races that will enable his wife to help him out in the last few laps in case he gets too tired. I hear it's a x-box style controller maybe? That would be cool!

Thoughts?

Who will top off the Qualifying sheets ahead of the rest?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
^ You know it will be Stoner, so why even ask?

post #3 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 08:52 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Stoner is said to have a major software upgrade coming in the next few races that will enable his wife to help him out in the last few laps in case he gets too tired. I hear it's a x-box style controller maybe? That would be cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
^ You know it will be Stoner, so why even ask?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Mat

Quote:
Let's get ready guys...... it's coming and it's going to be a good one. With the tightest point tally yet of the season, all three top guys are fit for a win at any reace.
Even if Pedrosa gets the all clear to race this weekend, I still think he will struggle given the injuries he sustained coupled with the fact that he needs to travel a fair distance on Wednesday and then practice on Friday.

You would have to say on recent form and on last years efforts that Casey would be the most likely winner. Verm has a good record at the track and the Suzuki seems to go alright there aswell, so he would be my pick for a podium place. Rossi and his Bridgestones should go alright at Laguna too, but I'm not too sure if he will be quick enough to match Casey.
post #5 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat View Post
Even if Pedrosa gets the all clear to race this weekend, I still think he will struggle given the injuries he sustained coupled with the fact that he needs to travel a fair distance on Wednesday and then practice on Friday.

You would have to say on recent form and on last years efforts that Casey would be the most likely winner. Verm has a good record at the track and the Suzuki seems to go alright there aswell, so he would be my pick for a podium place. Rossi and his Bridgestones should go alright at Laguna too, but I'm not too sure if he will be quick enough to match Casey.
For sure I agree... I think nicky and colin will have a good showing this year though.

The rest of you need to lighten up... it's called humor and makes us all live longer

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
For sure I agree... I think nicky and colin will have a good showing this year though.

The rest of you need to lighten up... it's called humor and makes us all live longer

You did notice I added a smile after my statement

It means I was joking to

post #7 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

yes you are always joking...

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:40 AM

***Warning Spoiler***

Stoner smashed them all. It's so likely that I've written it in past tense.

Now don't come in here bitching and moaning that I ruined the race for you, you should've known better.
post #9 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 02:15 AM
250 cc pilota.

Anyone not picking SToner as his favourite is out of his mind but that doesnīt mean heīll win it. Rossi should be back on the podium after two disastrous years at Laguna. Vermeulen should be right there and Colin is in better shape than the last two years but I have a really hard time seeing him beat Stoner, Rossi and Pedrosa by his own strength.

Boring as it may be I think Stoner will run away with it and Rossi will be second while Vermeulen, Edwards and Pedrosa will battle fo rthe final step.

post #10 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 06:31 AM

post #11 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 07:20 AM
I dont inhale

pedrosa is going to ride but laguna is an awful physical track to be banged up on

im gona go out on a llmb and take colin for his first win, im even gona put it in my picks for the contest

my thought as of now

colin
stoner
rossi
hayden
vermeulin

you heard it here first

post #12 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

I like those pics

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut View Post
pedrosa is going to ride but laguna is an awful physical track to be banged up on

im gona go out on a llmb and take colin for his first win, im even gona put it in my picks for the contest

my thought as of now

colin
stoner
rossi
hayden
vermeulin

you heard it here first
Put the pipe down Vcyclenut

post #14 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:15 AM
7c Forever

it's not THAT far fetched.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Resident Redneck

^ In my view it is.

post #16 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 12:15 PM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
^ In my view it is.
Iīve got to agree with you. Edwards beating both Stoner and Rossi on teh same day, unless they are takenout. Nahhh. Not gonna happen.

post #17 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I dont inhale

i just got a feeling the old man is going to have his mojo going this weekend

post #18 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut View Post

my thought as of now

colin
stoner
rossi
hayden
vermeulin

you heard it here first
hmm i think its a safe bet to say that spies will finish better then hayden, melandri, west, and toseland.... and does anyone know what time its going to be showing? the cbs website sucks

post #19 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 02:23 PM
250 cc pilota.

Although I am sick and tired of readin Mike Nicks comments about Tosleands steep learning curve, yada, yada yada but he has done well at Laguna before so he knows the track, well before they repaved it more times than you can remember.

-----------------
If you are going to Laguna and have pit access look out for nr 440 in teh Supersport class. That is Fredrik Watz from Sweden who is racing on his pretty standard R6 for the third time in AMA Supersport this year.

He did a wild card at Assen on a privateer Aprilia and was 18th in the race.
Say hello if you see him, tell him to race like a pig because thatīs what he says to me when I ask for advice.

Last edited by Gustav O; 07-16-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #20 of 355 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Mat

Who thinks that Casey will smash the pole record from last year in practice this Friday on race tyres? I think he has done that in the last 2 rounds?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode